HGH Frag 176-191 Results Log

FIRST WHAT IS HGH FRAG 176-191? The HGH Fragment is a modified form of amino acids 176-191 at the C-terminal region of growth hormone. This chain is responsible for the weight loss or diuretic effects of human growth hormone.

SO I’VE GOT MY HGH FRAG.
10 VIALS(5MG) KEPT IN FREEZER
BAC WATER(KEPT IN FRIDGE)

ALSO CURRENTLY RUNNING GHRP-6 & CJC-1295 w/o Dac

I do all 3 peptides in one shot 3x daily

I add 2mg bac water to each vial of peptides then i pre-load all my syringes with .10 of each on a slin pin totaling .30 of millileters in the same needle. Then I refrigerate all
pre-loaded needles’

Been on hgh frag for 2 days now. got light headed/headrush each shot,nothing crazy.

but literally noticed a difference in 2 fucking days!

I TRAIN 4 DAYS A WEEK/LIGHT POST -WORKOUT CARDIO(20MINS) - AND BEGUN CLEAN DIET. UNTIL NOW I HAD BEEN EATING CLEAN 3,500 CALS A DAY…

AT ABOUT 2,400-2,600 AT THE MOMENT

I WILL POST “THE BEFORE” PICS LATER TODAY THEN WE WILL BE DOING PICS EACH WEEK.

I’d heard about this…people saying how you will have ridiculous fat loss in a span of weeks. I don’t buy into it and friends that used it saw nothing similar to what people were claiming.

Will be interesting to see your results regardless though.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I’d heard about this…people saying how you will have ridiculous fat loss in a span of weeks. I don’t buy into it and friends that used it saw nothing similar to what people were claiming.

Will be interesting to see your results regardless though.[/quote]

from what i know my friends havE HAD much success but a MINIMUM OF 500MCG A DAY IS NECESSARY.
IM RUNNING 1,000MCG A DAY AND IM GONNA RUN IT FOR 6 MONTHS OR MORE.

BUT WE SHOULD SEE REULTS IN FIRST 2-3 WEEKS.I NEED IT! IM FAT AS FUCK RIGHT NOW!

secondly this damn ghrp-6 is great but its bloating the christ out of me! only running it for 3 more weeks

Will be interesting to see your results regardless though.[/quote]

also this is from the company i use and I personally feel 100% confident i have the best product available in the world.

quote" we only deal with the top of the line biochemical companies… we have the most experience in the product
we are the only Peptide company asked to sponsor IFBB events and sponsorships…

we stride to make the industry a legitimate functions we actually have a lab and a medical advisory board along with the resolve to improve products day in and day out.

we also are licensed correctly and pay our state and Federal weekly, monthly and quarterly taxes

and of the 10 main companies we helped or build 6 of the 10 companies…

most importantly we care what happens to our customers we are not in this business just to make money we are in this to revolutionize the health industry as a whole … to take that which is broke and enable it to work once again.

JULY 26TH,2011 BEGINNING OF DIET/HGH FRAG 176-191 PROTOCOL @ 1,000MCG’S A DAY

If you are using PP there have been many cases of under dosing and even scary shit like people getting arsenic poisoning from corrupted products. It is not a very reputable company.

Phil Hernon is a shady mother fucker.

Good luck with it though.

PP has tested to be what they say, at the worst 10% under dosed.
How long have you been using GHRP-6 & CJC-1295?

I rarely fear much under-dosing in products from supplement companies themselves.

Raw materials are so cheap that their primary cost is production and distribution.

A simple method by which to develop a “good rep” even with somewhat less than perfect quality control and source material quality (which is expensive)…is to simply overdose everything.

Been done almost always for years.

Overdosing is cheaper and good for business.

Safety is a worry, sterility, storage, purity of contaminants.

From any decent company, stuff almost always works, just have to make sure it doesn’t have dirt in it too.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
I rarely fear much under-dosing in products from supplement companies themselves.

Raw materials are so cheap that their primary cost is production and distribution.

A simple method by which to develop a “good rep” even with somewhat less than perfect quality control and source material quality (which is expensive)…is to simply overdose everything.

Been done almost always for years.

Overdosing is cheaper and good for business.

Safety is a worry, sterility, storage, purity of contaminants.

From any decent company, stuff almost always works, just have to make sure it doesn’t have dirt in it too.[/quote]

damn…

i need to ask you guys this while we’re at it…

im “shutdown” to me anyways,besids the peptides im using im taking nolv/clom restart protocol …its been 5 days and i feel nothing. again,products are real and good. but am i in such a bad state that i need hcg and if so im confused on its legality with this hgcg diet.if its legal id like a good source if not nevermind. but i cant stand having no sex drive at all. this blows. i can get wood,if i really try.but ive also ordered liquid v so i can try the if i get it i want more theory(sex)…but i dont have much faith in that either. what the fuck do i need to do?

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
How long have you been using GHRP-6 & CJC-1295?[/quote]

They are also the only peptide company I’ve EVER heard people requiring hospitalization for arsenic poisoning from using their products, though.

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
How long have you been using GHRP-6 & CJC-1295?[/quote]

They are also the only peptide company I’ve EVER heard people requiring hospitalization for arsenic poisoning from using their products, though.[/quote]

i need to see proof before making those claims bro.asap
Frankly this is the kind of shit that doesnt need to be spread via “here say”

seems also like whatever happened between phil and pp is no more…

FROM JIM T (AND I STAND FIRMLY BY THEM ALSO)

I am sorry you all have to deal with people of the sort… I would like to know which of the Rat Pack decided to say this … it dates back to when Hernon was working for me at Sten Labs, Inc. and Precision … he has been terminated since …

If there was anything like that in our products do you think we would be sponsored with the IFBB and so many other main stream companies… and why would we have so many doctors and professional health care centers buying our products on a daily basis.

As far as Phil Heron goes he has not worked for this company since March of 2011, I terminated him he started a company behind my back and used our products and money I was paying him to fund his own company Ergo Peptides…and played like he had no clue and was not apart of this company when I confronted him about it…

We have no affiliation with Phil Hernon nor anyone that was with this company prior to Marcus Haley and I joining forces with our Doctors on staff.

We also have a Medical Advisory Board that approves our products… two of our Physicians reviewed all our products and there were no such issue ever. We would be shut down if that was the case when this rumor was out and about…

The people spreading the smear campaign must really be hurting, I don’t mind a competitive environment but when you make things up that is slander then it becomes a legal issue

Each of the 7 people on the boards have been sent a cease and decisis letter from our Attorney’s and I will not hesitate to have them prosecuted for the on going BS…

Sincerely,

Jim T OF PP

You know what seriosusly fuck this. Can a mod delete ny profile? I want out

lol what the fuck?

I didn’t know phil had been dropped, that makes me trust their products more now lol.

Interesting to see. I’ve seen a good amount of money being fanned away from PP for Hernon’s former involvement.

well,i got my ass reamed by the new pp yesterday for the shit “others said” right in this thread. They’re a great company but Asshole People. the end. Im changing companies as of today just for the way i was treated yesterday. So Let’s Drop the brand and get back on track with the log.

so im getting noticeable strength gains like a motherfucker,i sleep like a baby,i wake up refreshed and little by little im seeing my midsection slim down and its only been a few days…

pics this weekend,and weight.