T Nation

HGH for Purposes of Height Gain and Penis Size

A friend of mine who was a serious bodybuilder and who is now a physician told me that he gained 3" in height from age 22-25, as well as increases in his penis size among others (hands, feet, ears, nose, etc).

I am 23 years old, and not quite sure if my growth plates have closed yet - in all likelihood, they have closed. If I do a cycle of HGH, will I see any increase in penis size and perhaps height (depending on my growth plates); is this something anyone has experienced first-hand?

I will only do one cycle to curb the negative side effects like acromegaly and HGH gut.

Pic related, it’s my growth plate. Waiting on the radio to diagnose.

[quote]holleration wrote:

I will only do one cycle to curb the negative side effects like acromegaly and HGH gut.

[/quote]

Good luck in your endeavors but for the love of god dont say this dumb shit any more.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

Good luck in your endeavors but for the love of god dont say this dumb shit any more. [/quote]

In the absence of cartilage where the unfused growth plate should be, the bones increase in thickness and width and contribute to acromegaly which is a common side-effect of exogenous HGH use. Another side effect is increased organ growth, due to its hyperplasic nature.

I will admit I didn’t read enough about HGH when I made this thread a few hours ago, but I’ve just read this one: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/hgh_information

and it’s highly informative. I realize I have a larger supply of HGH than I thought, and definitely enough for a 5-8mo. cycle. However, in the thread OP mentions “If you are younger than your late 20�??s, it would be very wise to enter an HGH cycle under the guidance of an MD, who can monitor and confirm whether your growth plates have fused. While abnormal bone growth with HGH use is not common, if used at the wrong point in your body�??s development, it could cause disproportionate growth.”

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[/quote]

Good luck in your endeavors but for the love of god dont say this dumb shit any more. [/quote]

In the absence of cartilage where the unfused growth plate should be, the bones increase in thickness and width and contribute to acromegaly which is a common side-effect of exogenous HGH use. Another side effect is increased organ growth, due to its hyperplasic nature.

I will admit I didn’t read enough about HGH when I made this thread a few hours ago, but I’ve just read this one: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/hgh_information

and it’s highly informative. I realize I have a larger supply of HGH than I thought, and definitely enough for a 5-8mo. cycle. However, in the thread OP mentions “If you are younger than your late 20Ã?¯Ã?¿Ã?½??s, it would be very wise to enter an HGH cycle under the guidance of an MD, who can monitor and confirm whether your growth plates have fused. While abnormal bone growth with HGH use is not common, if used at the wrong point in your bodyÃ?¯Ã?¿Ã?½??s development, it could cause disproportionate growth.”
[/quote]

You stated that abnormal bone growth (acromegaly) is a COMMON side effect of gh use.

Then you quoted something saying that abnormal bone growth is NOT common.

Im not looking for an explanation on this stuff. I know it, for the most part. Im telling you that you have plenty more research to do.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.