HGH for Overall Athleticism

If my main goal were to increase overall athleticism, what would be the minimum ammount of GH i would need to take to see results that were more than just a placebo effect. I am 6’3 195 and 22 years old.

I have heard everything from as low as 2.5 Iu’s 3 days a week to as high as 5 iu’s every day, one thing that seems unanimous is that I should stay on for at least 4 months. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Answers to your question will vary greatly. There is still an cloud of mystery sorrounding HGH, and suggested dosages and injection timing.

My main focus for almost the entirety of this year will be cardiovascular endurance as well as bone and joint strength. I haven’t outlined a protocol to follow (I will also be using HGH, for 24 weeks), but will be making note of progress and physiological changes. I suggest you keep a record as well, in order to better track whatever benefit you might acquire from the HGH.

How many Iu’s are you using and how many days a week. Also where are you injecting?

I just said, I haven’t finalized a protocol yet. But if you must know, I’ll likely do something along the lines of 10iu EOD. Not too much, not too little.

Define “overall athleticism”.

[quote]etaco wrote:
Define “overall athleticism”.[/quote]

Right. I suspect the OP will experience exactly ZERO increase in coordination, proportion of type IIb fibers, neuromuscular efficiency, and everything else that falls under ideal genetics for “athleticism”.

Or maybe that’s just my cynicism matching the OPs optimism.

What i mean by overall athleticism is improved stregnth and speed and coordination

Try some BETA-7.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Try some BETA-7.[/quote]

yesssssssssssss, i love the simple but accurate comments made by some people on this site.

I would lean towards an amphetamine derivative or at least modafinil for the coordination thing. If you’re drug tested, but not out of season, then they could still be useful for some aspects of skill acquisition in training.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
I just said, I haven’t finalized a protocol yet. But if you must know, I’ll likely do something along the lines of 10iu EOD. Not too much, not too little.[/quote]

wow, 10iu EOD for 24 weeks is a pretty big investment. 840iu total by my math. Hope you have a good source. that’d be pretty expensive up here in Canadark.

I’m taking up prostitution and indentured servitude to fund my cycle. I’ll post progress/pictures/blood work.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
I’m taking up prostitution and indentured servitude to fund my cycle.[/quote]

Dedication at its best.