Hgh for Faster Recovery After Surgery

Happy :turkey: day… so after exhausting all other other treatments, it looks like I’m going under the knife. I’ve been researching and I see for an L5/S1 fusion they put a cage where the bad disk was, pack it with bone or some similar material and then inject HGH to help fusion. So I’ve switched from generic hgh to a pharmaceutical hgh because I think this will make for a faster recovery. I had blood work done recently and my level is 5.5 ng/ml . This was taken about 3/4 hours after my daily dosage of 4iu . SubQ .I’m wondering after the surgery should I double up the dosage? I’m 51… also taking 250mg weekly pharmaceutical sust.
I appreciate your opinions…thanks.

This is a post that is 4 years old.
(I have had a similar surgery, twice)
OP: (or others going through post op)
how did your recovery go?
did HGH, test, hcg, peptides, etc, help recovery and healing?
how?
etc? Comments?

Huge thanks.
k

Hello… haven’t been on this one in years…. Recovery went so smooth and fast. Back is stronger that it ever was.

1 Like

Like a dream…. Back is stronger than it ever was. The hgh made it go so fast. My doctor was always amazed at my progress when I went back for checkups. He said very unusual someone in their fifties to heal. Says normal only sees it on teenagers. I never mentioned my special medicine.

2 Likes

Huge thanks for the reply.
Similar surgery in my 50s but no HGH
Long recovery mixed results not 100%
Glad it worked well for you.
K