T Nation

HGH for 33 Year Old

Dear all,

I’ve been reading this forum for many years and just signed up. I’m 33 years old, been working out for about 12 years now. I’m 6f tall and went from a skinny 150lbs to 235lbs naturally without every using any form of steroids. This came with a BF of about 16% (during the winter). In the summer I can’t get it below 13-14% without sacrificing too much strength and muscle mass (I have an obsession and can’t handle the loss of strength, something mental I suppose you guys can relate to). I work out 5 times a week.

The reason I never did steroids is because I’m happy with my size and strength as it is. Taking steroids now will be noticed by a lot of people and this will have a negative effect on my relation with them.

Much has been said about HGH and it’s muscle cell building capabilities, but a good friend of mine who turned 35 and did steroids many times, used HGH for 6 months. All I can say is that the actual shape of his pectoral muscles has definitely changed for the better. Where steroids just pumped him up, the HGH has changed the outview of the chest area (permanently it seems). Besides that it made him dry as hell.

Now my questions:

I can get my hands on human grade HGH from a very reliable source. I will take 3iu’s ED during a 6 month period (no off days). Shots will be subcutaneous.

1. taking in account my age (33) and my professional life, what is the best time to inject? During the morning is very difficult. I need to get up early and can’t afford not to eat for some time after the injection.

2. Can I expect some gradual changes in both fat loss (combined with diet and increased cardio) and muscle building or at least muscle preservation? Is this change of the shape of certain muscles something you guys have noticed as well?

3. Many people say that HGH did nothing for them. Are these the youngsters (who produce more than enough already)? Or the people with fake HGH?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

I have been doing lots of research in regards to HGH and peptides that force release of of HGH. Mostly I read that guys under 35 don’t need an HGH boost. But after 35 your natural levels decline. Only way to know for sure is to have the DR test them in blood work. I also read that the changes from HGH are perm. If you seen an effect at all. But there is lots of fake shit running around. HGH is very expensive and its very easy to sell IGF and call it HGH. So be careful on what you buy. Sorry I could not inform you more but my research goes more into GHRP and CJC.

Good luck

[quote]dirtman wrote:
I have been doing lots of research in regards to HGH and peptides that force release of of HGH. Mostly I read that guys under 35 don’t need an HGH boost. But after 35 your natural levels decline. Only way to know for sure is to have the DR test them in blood work. I also read that the changes from HGH are perm. If you seen an effect at all. But there is lots of fake shit running around. HGH is very expensive and its very easy to sell IGF and call it HGH. So be careful on what you buy. Sorry I could not inform you more but my research goes more into GHRP and CJC.

Good luck[/quote]

Thanks! I’ve read into GHRP etc, but in my case I’m very sure about the quality of the HGH I can get. When I start, I’ll keep a very detailed log and post it here.

3iu of HGH a day isn’t going to do much. The peps are a joke so if you’re going to try HGH use the real deal.

[quote]brentf13 wrote:
3iu of HGH a day isn’t going to do much. The peps are a joke so if you’re going to try HGH use the real deal. [/quote]

Well, I’ve opened my wallet and got myself enough for 5iu’s daily.

My routine would look like this:

5am: 2.5iu and back to bed
6am: getting up, breakfast at 6.30am
5.30pm: back from workout, second 2.5iu PWO (only protein shake without carbs). Can’t inject on the job…
6.30pm: eating

I’ve read many articles and there are many opinions. If I do 5iu’s daily, I’d better split the dosage early morning and PWO in the late afternoon, I guess.

“HGH is very expensive and its very easy to sell IGF and call it HGH”

I’ve read 2 days ago that the government of France has warned athletes about fake HGH that actually was diluted INSULIN! Some people are just bastards, period.

Peptides did nothing for me. Good luck with your run. I admit I’ve read HGH by itself does do much without AAS but then again, people use it for 6 months like you plan to do, and are not on AAS for the whole 6 months.