HGH Cut With Zero Cardio 90 Day Update

Aaaaaaand now I want to do HGH lol. Great progress. How much of it do you think was the hgh vs the other AAS you used?

All of it, maybe the Anavar too, but Iā€™ve run gear for 5 years, cruising and blasting and did not have fat loss like I do with GH.

What is so great, is that anybody watching me would be " youā€™re not dieting" because essentially, I wasnā€™t. Like I said before, the anavar made me hungry all the time and I was eating cereal in the mornings just to get go going. Then a protein shake with fruit then the rest of the day was filled with food.

I admit I could have done a lot better but lets be honest, its more fun to eat than not to.

2 Likes

Were you running any AI with this?

Nope. I ran Nolvadex when my Test was at 500/week but stopped that once I dropped to 250/week.

I dont run AIā€™s anymore

interesting thanks for the post

Man you made some great progress. That waist decrease is phenomenal! Keep it up. I unfortunately couldnā€™t afford to run my GH any longer but it did give me some good results. Perhaps when im older i iwll dabble in it again.

SB

Thank you brother. I was hoping you would respond. I didnā€™t do anything remotely similar to your cut in 8 weeks but I also didnā€™t diet and/or do cardio! (That was my plan) LOL

1 Like

The studhammer is back! Looking good brother. Iā€™ve got the HGH itch now lol

1 Like

I was just thinking about you the other day @jackolee! I couldnt remember your screen name. How you been!?!

1 Like

Thank you brother. No way near the bar you set

Been good man. Eating at a surplus sure beats dieting thatā€™s for sure. Works been really long hours as of late but slowly getting back to more of a routine with my training

1 Like

Whats your diet looking like these days?

1 Like

Bout 3k-3500 calories. 300 p 250-300 carbs and keeping fat under 100.

Damn, 5 inches from the waist! Wow.

Now imagine if you were doing cardio.

1 Like

I know but I do lift at a rate to increase HR and keep rest at a minimum. My goal is to preserve as much muscle as possible

1 Like

Holy shit, this is what HGH does? Why am I not on it (just kidding, chances are my GH pulses are adequate compared to that of an older male)ā€¦ or not, I never grew tallā€¦ Iā€™m very short, even compared to my family (father 5ā€™8, mother was 5ā€™5 but now 5ā€™4 due to disc compression associated with old age), I wound up slightly under 5ā€™5 (first kid I know to be shorter than his momā€¦ initially)

The diabetes and cardiomegaly/generalised long term organ enlargement wouldnā€™t be worth it for meā€¦ Unless Iā€™m GH deficient, optimising my GH levels would then be a phat godsend (take intuniv though off label for ADHD/anxiety) intuniv/clonidine, while heavily sedating in nature, both increase GH pulse while sleeping, thus I believe clonidine has been trialed for treatment of short stature.

I have many vices as it is, I need to carefully pick my poisons. Thinking about using deca for joint pain at this point though, the only other option I have is going back on painkillers (prescription), of which has many similar side effects

Deca v Opiates

Similarities:

• anorgasmia
  • neurological adaptations/malformations
  • proarrythmic (bradycardia v tachycardia induced from -->+ catecholamic sensitivity)
  • erectile dysfunction
  • less pain

Deca specific

• cardio/nephro toxicity
  • neuroTOXICITY
  • worsening of autonomic dysfunction
  • anxiety/depression worsening

Opiate specific

• impaired cognitive functioning and motor skills
  • immunosuppressive
  • dependence forming
  • respiratory depression (profound, canā€™t EVER have even a single beer)
  • Mood elevation
  • Tolerance forming
  • Makes me intensely nauseous
  • constipation/gastrointestinal discomfort

Of course, however, everyone Iā€™ve spoken to prefers I go on the opiates, it may be the preferred option given itā€™s via prescription and very cheap. I was seriously contemplating medicinal cannabis, however cannabis (when I use recreationally) increases my heart-rate in a dose dependant manner, mechanism as to why is debated, this doesnā€™t bother me in the slightest when Iā€™m stoned, however I wouldnā€™t want to walk around all day with a RHR of 80-90. Furthermore Iā€™m not particularly keen on the idea of daily or semi daily use (or even more than once weekly) for prolonged periods of time, as cognitive deficits have been (albeit weakly) demonstrated within literature regarding frequent users, especially younger individuals in which pre-frontal cortex development is still a variable. Iā€™ve seen what itā€™s done to one of my friends (granted itā€™s a combination of prolonged use multiple times per day + harder drugs and frequent, heavy drinking), however the cognitive detriment was certainly apparent when I last saw him :frowning:

Hi studhammer, The thing that really pops out to me in these before and after pics is your delts. IMO it really gives you a better overall upper body look. The wider shoulders makes your waist look even smaller than the weight loss alone.

Thank you brother! I do like working shoulders and considering I had surgery in January, Iā€™m pretty pleased with their changes. @hrdlvn

Does 175 a kit sound too good to be true?

Nope. Thatā€™s what I paid for mine. Should be 100 iu. Which is really ten vials with 10 iu of powder in each that has to be reconstituted.

So at 5 iu/day, that $175 will last 20 days. Or $8.75/day x 90 = $787 or more depending on how long you go, or what your dose is.