HGH, Clen and T3 for Fat Loss

I know that this combination is supposedly great for fat loss. My question is- I am on a hormone therapy dose of 1 IU/daily of HGh and have access to some clen.

1. Is this dosage enough?
  2. Is T3 necessary and what role does it play in this “fat loss cocktail”

from what ive read about hgh they say its a great fat loss agent but from what ive heard from my buddies who have used it they say it doesnt seem to do that much for fat loss. I believe the dose would be atleast 4 iu or more a day to see results…

when you add in the price of gh, which is usually double the cost of steroids its prob not worth it…as far as the t3 its supposed to rip fat off you like butter in a microwave…i took my first 25mcg dose of gpt3 yesterday and defently felt it amping me up…i had crazy cotton mouth and my appetite went crazy…

when i woke up the next morning i lost my voice becasue my throat was so dried out…i dont know if its a mental thing but was stronger in the gym and i feel like its making evrything else im taking work better…it also makes me kinda loopy and dizzy…

for my fat loss im doing deca/ test/ cytomel/ phentermine and carb cycling style diet…

you can prob get phentermine from your doc and for me its a mircale pill…it gives me energy and stops me from pigging out…i love it…

well i hoe this helped alittle bro

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.