HGH Blood Test

I have 100IUs of HGH and the ability to get more of the same for a 6 month cycle. I did want to test this batch prior to purchasing the rest. Has anyone done this? From what I see is after you get your baseline gh labs then take 10IUs and test about 3 or so hours later. The amount and timing of the second test is where I am looking for advice from anyone that has done it. Also if you know what kind of increase I should see.

[quote]tmac34 wrote:
I have 100IUs of HGH and the ability to get more of the same for a 6 month cycle. I did want to test this batch prior to purchasing the rest. Has anyone done this? From what I see is after you get your baseline gh labs then take 10IUs and test about 3 or so hours later. The amount and timing of the second test is where I am looking for advice from anyone that has done it. Also if you know what kind of increase I should see.[/quote]

I’ve been using pharma GH for a while. You can get a baseline serum GH and IGF-1. Blast GH and pull bloods within 30 minutes to test GH serum levels. You can also get IGF-1 serum levels tested anytime within the weeks / months after using GH. GH tripled my IGF-1 levels in the first week.

There are a lot of opinions on how to use GH. Mine is that it should be used intermittently - 2 weeks on 6 off is a good guide. It will keep your IGF-1 levels high. Don’t use too much GH for too long or you’ll get massive water retention in the short term and probably distended gut in the medium / long term. It’s a waste of money to use GH daily, continuously as intermittent use is enough to raise IGF-1 levels and keep them raised. It’s the best way to avoid medium / long term sides too.

How many IU/day are you doing?

[quote]tmac34 wrote:
How many IU/day are you doing?[/quote]

I was using 10-15iu a day for the first six weeks of current cycle. I got sides - numbness in hands, water retention etc. I’ve now stopped GH entirely and in a month or so I’ll pull bloods and check IGF-1. I’ll probably do 5-8iu a day for 2 weeks in a month or so.