HGH at Age 22

Ok before anyone trys to burn me yes i have done great amount of research on HGH. Ive read alot of diff forms and articles, stating early 20’s is too young and it would not be worth it. Ok so heres the thing ive done IGF before and really liked how it worked for me so now I feel like I would like to do a 6 month cycle of HGH. If I did decide to do the cycle what would be a good dose and would i truly see any benifits?

Currently im on a bulking cylce it looks like this
1-14 Test E 750mg aweek
3-9 Dbol 50mg aday
3-9 Tren A 75mg aday
also i have armidex and nolva on had for possible gyno issues.
*PCT Will follow at week 16

I know the tren and dbol was started at a weird time but it was because i didnt have all my gear in at the right time so i figured that i would just save it for later but i was flowing so good i said what the hell. LOL. (working great by the way) Currently im on week 5.
Stats.
height: 68inch
weight: 195lbs
body fat: 9-10%

Well on a serious note i would like anyones opinion. THANKS

Cycle looks good, though I hate that you say “on hand” as you should be controlling estrogen now and not only when it becomes a visable problem - often when someone notices it’s too high, they’ve already done a little damage to their testicles and whatnot: is supraphysiological levels of estrogen a good thing? Old school bodybuilders thought so, but then again some have to have surgery to take a good piss and hrt to maintain libido.

I wouldn’t say that the Tren and Dbol were started at a weird time. Sometimes it’s ideal to start them after the long-ester has built up to take advantage of all of the compounds. Sometimes you want to use it while the long-ester builds.

I see no reason or benefit in you running HGH. At a standard dose you should notice nothing, and at a supraphysiological dose you will probably get sides. IGF can be complimentary to you and this cycle/post cycle though.

i have calculated how much it would cost me to run a HGH cycle properly and enough to really benefit and build muscle. The estimate was around $3000. Im also 20 and have decided i dont have that kind of money and lower dose would be a waste.

u need to rob a bank or maybe u just have the money?

Have you ever hung out at gay bar’s quick money.

And the only pistol you’ll have to use is the one your pokin.

UGH I WOULD LIKE TO STATE AT THIS TIME THAT THE JUDGE IS TOTALLY I MEAN TOTALLY STRAIGHT!!!

sure judge, sure. thanks for the advice, maybe hgh is more realistic then i thought. lol

I could just sell donuts. Well so back to the serious note i do have the funds to do 4iu daily for 6 months and i was also going to cycle on and off with IGF and AAS. According to TheBeat2 i would be wasting my time maybe ill just wait a few more years and just use IGF here and there.

yea u need to run at least 5iu/day, from what i hear for bbing purposes.

I agree with beat on all points.

The HGH isnt going to do much for you as you should have large levels still in your body natty.

Wait 10 years and you will really reap the benefits… it is a waste of dosh IMO.

As for the cycle… very nice, you’ll fucking blow up on that dood! lol… (reminder: gotta score some dbol for next run!)

“DITTO”

yea this is my first go around with Dbol and its great. ive taken Androl and it was ok but i always felt like crap. It may just be in my head but this freaking dbol and tren combo is freaking great. My pump is the best ever. Im loving it.

I would highly suggest you get some pharm grade caber today or likely with a few weeks at your current dosages you will be lactating.

The adex will help control the estrogen but will do very little to help control the tren induced gyno. I would also agree to start the adex now at .5mg EOD with a potential increase if necessary.

Im currently running a bit of HGH for about an 8ish month run. Currently off cycle and using 2.5iu 5xwk/2days off. I plan to run two cycles while on and will bump the dosage to 2x/day instead of the current 1. However I am 33. Also agree not worth it in my opinion for yourself at your age.

I agree it may be a good idea to get caber in case… and it is a nice drug to use ANYWAY. BUT i dont agree that tren at any specific dose will cause lactation, or gyno.

That is not a dose dependant side, more an individual specific side IME.

OP - is this just your second cycle? If so… you are obviously not cut out for BB if you need those drugs at those dosages already! lol!

JJ

[quote] Brook wrote:
I agree it may be a good idea to get caber in case… and it is a nice drug to use ANYWAY. BUT i dont agree that tren at any specific dose will cause lactation, or gyno.

That is not a dose dependant side, more an individual specific side IME.
[/quote]
Agreed, get some and enjoy it, but it’s not that the dose is going to cause it for sure, or in my experience at all. But why not play the safe side anyway.

I’m so torn on the issue as I’ve never experienced or known anyone to run into prolactin problems to that extent, and don’t want to recommend any more than what is needed, but on the other side, one should use the precautions, and use them from the beginning to avoid a problem rather than try to fix one later.

Being that Caber helps with skill learning and has sexual benefits along side it’s prolactin reducing qualities it’s a win-win I guess: use it from day 1 and don’t play the silly “on-hand” game

I have heard over and over use caber for prolac. sides at what dose would you start and how high can you go.

I’m sure this depends on the person but can any one shed some light on the matter please.

“CABER AND DOSING”
THE JUDGE

Why not just stick with IGF? It’s not like the cost is prohibitive, it’s easily accessible, and you’ve obviously had good results from it.

As my dad says, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
I have heard over and over use caber for prolac. sides at what dose would you start and how high can you go.

I’m sure this depends on the person but can any one shed some light on the matter please.

“CABER AND DOSING”
THE JUDGE
[/quote]

1mg/week is great, split it into two doses and you’re set.

If you use the Liquid Research stuff, you’ll want to at least double it, though I’ve found that 1.75mg/week (.25mg/day) is comparible to .5mg-1mg/week tablets.

Right on brother!

I’m just back into my second week into the gym!

Shoulder prob’s.

I’ll run two bulkers then cut and tren is a must.

Thats good shit man i’ll get pharm grade though i got burned through my first chem go around!!!

RRRRRRR!

HELL YEAH,
THE JUDGE

HIJACK OVER

SORRY DOOD