HGH and Test in Same Injection?

Quick update;
I originally started drawing up the test and hGH in one syringe to limit the amount of plastic I was using, pinning test/hGH twice a week, hGH on its own once.
This was ok although the tops of the gh vials are really thick rubber and after going through the test bottle too it was uncomfortable to inject but I persevered until a few days ago when I started getting pains in my wrist and hand which seems like carpal tunnel syndrome (I’m kind of hoping it is and caused by the peptide so I know the cause and hopefully the solution).

To hopefully stop this I am changing from 4iu three times a week to 1iu 5 times a week for around a week to see if any change.
I will then increase the dose. Some people say the pain stops after a while when they just continued but it’s causing a few issues with work and especially training so I’d rather adjust as needed.

I also noticed an apparent allergic reaction after a few days which seems to be kept in check with an over the counter antihistamine.

I also seem to be losing body fat over the last week but I’m not too sure this isn’t just me seeing my normal rate as increasing due to really wanting it too!
If it is just placebo I’ll still take it as a win as it’s making me feel better about the hand issue.

2 Likes

I noticed pretty dramatic fat loss very quickly when I started taking pharma GH (doctor prescribed). Personally I never got the carpal tunnel symptoms but when my doc bumped my prescription from 2 to 3iu/day I started feeling very lethargic and exhausted all the time.

At 2iu/day I’m at the top of the range for a 25yo and (seemingly) suffering no negative side effects.

2 Likes

I was the same, I recently tried 4iu daily and got horrible headaches, water retention, soooo tired. I stopped for a week and started back up with 2iu, that’s as high as I will go now

1 Like

It’s fascinating how individual all this stuff is. I ended up with severe hypertension on 160mg/week of Test Cyp even though I’ve always had perfect BP my whole life, great cholesterol and health markers in general, low BF%, etc…

Others can blast upwards of 500mg/week without any AI and are totally fine (at least for the duration of their cycle).

I think it’s one of the hardest and most frustrating aspects of trying to find your own sweet spot with hormone use/optimization. You can’t really learn that much from others’ experiences because everyone’s endocrine system is so unique.

My neurosteroid production crashes horribly even on reasonable TRT dosages, but others apparently have zero problem with that and their DHEA-S is still at the top of the range after years on 200mg/week.

I’m still glad we have these forums of course, because it’s still infinitely better than being truly on your own trying to figure everything out

3 Likes

These forums are great thanks to extraordinary individuals such as yourself. Props!

2 Likes

Thanks man, I really appreciate your contributions. Both this place and EM would be a lot poorer if it weren’t for you, I mean it.

I hope we can get the idea going of creating a subforum or topic specifically for discussing research papers in detail and as rigorously as we can. I would love to get your thoughts and insights into some of the research out there

2 Likes

Its now been nearly 4 weeks since i started hGH, originally 4iu three times a week but I then switched to1iu five times a week due to what appeared to be side effects.
First an itchy, crawly feeling on my skin, this I’m sure was the peptide and was knocked back pretty well with an antihistamine. I then had pain in a wrist and hand which is when I dropped the dose in case it was carpal tunnel.

The itchy feeling was almost non existent on 1iu (still taking the antihistamine). After 1 week of the lower dose my wrist and hand are much better, obviously it could have just been a sprain and although I really believe and parrot it constantly at work that correlation does not equal causation, but felt I’d rather eer on the side of caution (he said while injecting illegal, unregulated drugs…)

I have now started 2iu and will continue with this for a week, then go to 3iu, three times a week.
I’ve noticed no water retention but have had an apparent weight loss.

1 Like

@readalot What are your thoughts on the efficacy with storing a water based compound with an oil based compound in the same syringe when pre-loading? Like hCG with test or L-Carnitine with test and keeping it in the fridge pre loaded for a week-two weeks at a time. I’ve been preloading test and it’s been fine but am unsure if the compounds will damage one another if combined for that length of time.