HGH and Stunted Growth

Hey guys. I have a slight bit of knowledge about HGH and have heard some incredible things about it. I have heard that in certain doses the skeleton and organs will grow also. My friend is 5’-9" but is naturally built. Everyone else in his family is 6’-2" - 6’-3". His older brother is 6’-3" 240lbs and runs a six pack all year around with very little effort.

Unfortunately, growing up with his older brother and their competetive nature, we think his growth was stunted trying to keep up with his brother. His arms and legs are as long as his brothers but his torso isn’t. He’s 30 now and wondering if HGH could possible kickstart his growing taller again.

I know, I know. It’s a very abnormal question and it was his own fault for lifting crazy weights as a kid but, here we are. Any help would be appreciated by him.

Yeah, everyone knows you can just take some HGH if you want to grow vertically. Your LITTLE bit of knowledge will also grow if you yourself take HGH.

Disregarding the snotty reply from a young punk who doesn’t even look like he lifts, the clear answer is no. There’s nothing you can do for a 30yr old guy in terms of vertical growth.

“I know, I know. It’s a very abnormal question and it was his own fault for lifting crazy weights as a kid but, here we are. Any help would be appreciated by him.”

There is no evidence whatsoever that lifting “crazy weights” closes growth-plates prematurely. Steroid use may have that effect, however, that is still disputed.

Thanks Dre. I was figuring that but, he was asking so I figured I’d throw it out there.

And don’t worry, I was paying any attention to the emo that posted before you.

There is a procedure that will make adults taller without drugs!

[quote]TopSpeedG35 wrote:
Hey guys. I have a slight bit of knowledge about HGH and have heard some incredible things about it. I have heard that in certain doses the skeleton and organs will grow also. My friend is 5’-9" but is naturally built. Everyone else in his family is 6’-2" - 6’-3". His older brother is 6’-3" 240lbs and runs a six pack all year around with very little effort.

Unfortunately, growing up with his older brother and their competetive nature, we think his growth was stunted trying to keep up with his brother. His arms and legs are as long as his brothers but his torso isn’t. He’s 30 now and wondering if HGH could possible kickstart his growing taller again.

I know, I know. It’s a very abnormal question and it was his own fault for lifting crazy weights as a kid but, here we are. Any help would be appreciated by him.[/quote]

Come on! This is the lamest argument I’ve ever heard for using HGH. I’m 5’9" (209 lbs) too and I’m comfortable with this height.Tell your friend to have some pussy to get his mind off stupid things. :wink: