HGH and Osteoarthritis Question

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the use of HGH would help with osteoarthritis, which I have in my shoulder from 2 shoulder surgeries I had from football 11 years ago. I have bone spurs and bone on bone and the only ways I can fix it is if I do Stem Cell Therapy(which is super expensive) or a shoulder replacement(which I’m too young for and don’t want). Thanks

[quote]nliaskos wrote:
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the use of HGH would help with osteoarthritis, which I have in my shoulder from 2 shoulder surgeries I had from football 11 years ago. I have bone spurs and bone on bone and the only ways I can fix it is if I do Stem Cell Therapy(which is super expensive) or a shoulder replacement(which I’m too young for and don’t want). Thanks[/quote]

It will speed healing / slow down degeneration yes. GH works indirectly by raising IGF-1 levels. It’s the IGF-1 that’s doing the good stuff. A cheaper option to GH is IGF-1 LR3. And peptides like CJC1295 will induce endogenous GH release indirectly raising IGF-1 levels. I suggest you get an IGF-1 serum test before starting GH if you go with that then check again later after you’ve blasted it. You can even test GH serum but it’s rapidly broken down so you’ll need to blast then pull bloods within 30 mins. If you can’t afford bloodwork and you’re worried about authenticity up the dose slowly till your hands start to swell from water retention. That’s basically how most people gauge quality. Good GH will usually bring about such sides at as little as 4iu a day and less potent GH may take 10 or more iu.

As I said in another thread with generic GH you might be buying 192AA which is not good. It’s really a good idea to stick to pharma if you can at all afford it. If money is a problem find a good source of IGF-1 LR3. Much cheaper option.