T Nation

HGH and Bulking

Anyone here ever run GH w/ a bulking cycle and if so how did it turn out?

I started my 1st run w/ HGH and Metformin and T4 and the BF is just melting off, I have ran 110 ius over the last 8 weeks. I am curious if GH during a bulker would inhibit fat gain. While I am eating realtively clean, I find I can eat just about anything and it doesn’t store as fat.

Great in a bulking cycle - run it with insulin and anabolics. Don’t find I gain and fat just muscle and just feel so much better - can’t tell you about gains kept post cycle because I never come of the anabolics.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

So Bush what doseage were you running?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Dont post much here, but I just finished a bulker with growth and did my PCT with growth. I am a vet at this so I was very pleasently surprised, gained a good 37 pounds total, lost 15 of bloat as i was on a see food diet. It works for me and my body fat looks the same, i took no measurements as i am not that concerned so this is just visual.

two thumbs up, i loved it. felt like a rookie again.

hey bushy, is someone was to run lets say a cycle of

test cyp 750mg for 26 weeks
eq 600mg for 24 weeks

could i run like 1 iu of hgh in the cycle and get results? also i dont like to mess with insulin. is it necessary? i want to run hgh for about 3 months. i dont know if i would get results or if it would be better to wait and save up for 6 months.

J: What GH doesage did you run? And what AAS and doseage did you run?

I have read the dose of GH should be at most 2 ius per inject, so if one wanted to run 8 ius a day they should do 4 injects space a couple of hours a part. The theory is that the liver can’t produce any more IGF when injects get above 2 ius.

[quote]j_martinez wrote:
Dont post much here, but I just finished a bulker with growth and did my PCT with growth. I am a vet at this so I was very pleasently surprised, gained a good 37 pounds total, lost 15 of bloat as i was on a see food diet. It works for me and my body fat looks the same, i took no measurements as i am not that concerned so this is just visual.

two thumbs up, i loved it. felt like a rookie again.

[/quote]

Never heard of the whole 2 iu at a time thing 40? Not doubting it but man would that suck if it was true. ANyone else wanna share?

I’ll second that 1 ui of hgh won’t be likely to do what you’re looking for and as I’m sure you know Pankie that’s barely a life extension type of dose. Still it probably won’t do nothing but you’d be better off with waiting and getting another 2-3 kits.

Hey J, what was your stack?

Bro, 2 ius a day is melting the fat of me like no tomorrow…now if I was 20 something instead of 40 something you might be right.

Wide:

I read this info in BTPB (top of page 129). It’s in the context of how much IGF production the liver can produce. A 4 iu inj vs a 2iu inj did not produce signficantly higher IGF. So Rea reccomended spacing out the doses at 2 ius a day. For those of us that work that’s kind of difficult…