T Nation

HGH and Adex

I am currently on BBB's protocol of 10iu on non-consecutive days.
Been on for around 4 weeks, ok gains so far. Staying lean while bulking.

Since I am not going to use any androgens my plan is to incorporate some Adex at .25mg EOD to make full use of my own testosterone.
Ive done my bloods yesterday, my results were normal, no elevation of E2 or prolactin.
However I am getting slight puffiness at the nipples.

My question is, arimidex supposedly suppresses IGF-1 levels in the liver, will this dose have a big impact on my gains or will it be low enough to stop aromatisation and not suppress IGF-1?

Is adding adex at this dose even worth it?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Acknowledged.
In regards to the puffiness, what could I do? Just leave it and hope it doesnt turn into gyno?
And you are right about my HPTA, just recovered after a long time.

Also my original question was, would taking the adex be beneficial towards muscular gains? What I mean is, it is said that the magic combo is GH + test, since I cannot use exo test but use adex to keep higher natural test levels would I have a similar but weaker result?
Or... no? lol.

Do you know the sides of hgh? Im on test and hgh right now. 10iu of hgh is crazy

The can be bloating, joint pain and swelling, carpal tunnel syndrome wrist pain and others. Just google it.
Im not experiencing any sides so far, except maybe im sleeping more then usual which I hate.

Im also getting a weird metallic taste in my mouth, is this ketosis or the fact that I may be hitting a vein when injecting?

Other way around. T3 is the active hormone.

:slight_smile:

I see. Will drink more water.
Its not really a metallic taste as such, sort of a bad-breath taste :S
Like that taste you get in your mouth when you KNOW your breath is kicking lol.
I thought the taste may have been from hitting a vein and the GH circulating around the blood reaching the lungs etc? May be wrong.
Also someone suggested ketosis aswell, but I dont know how far that is true.

About the puffy nips, can anything be done? Considering my E2 and prolactin are normal?

Fair point.
Thanks for the input BBB.