HGH - Age Appropriate

I am an experienced bodybuilder who has been training for 9 years now. I have competed in a natural show in the past. I am stongly considering using HGH in the very near future. My concern is my age, I am turning 26 this September and am wondering if I am at a good age to supplement with HGH. Any response is greatly appreciated, thank you for your time.

To be honest with you with my opinion, I don’t consider HGH to have too young an age. Just my opinion.

Only problem is that when utilizing it properly, things can get very expensive. Keep that in mind.

World

Nice, good to know…also, i’m not going to use any crank, but what supplements should i use with it; tribulus, insulin?

no doubt, that stuff is expensive, I’m sure I can manage though.

Do you know what kind of gains I can expect in my first useage of HGH. I was going to use it for 6 months, taking injections of around 10iu 3x a week (mon, wed, fri). I know it all depends on the person and their training intensity and diet, just curious of an aproximate expectation of results.

Thank you

[quote]toby2424 wrote:
Nice, good to know…also, i’m not going to use any crank, but what supplements should i use with it; tribulus, insulin?

no doubt, that stuff is expensive, I’m sure I can manage though.

Do you know what kind of gains I can expect in my first useage of HGH. I was going to use it for 6 months, taking injections of around 10iu 3x a week (mon, wed, fri). I know it all depends on the person and their training intensity and diet, just curious of an aproximate expectation of results.

Thank you [/quote]

In my experience, crank is Meth-amphetamine. It would help with fat loss… heh!

wow, that is alot of gear, i will not share what i would expect you to see, as i have no personal knowledge just reading knowledge on that front. But i do know it is the low end for muscle building, but a good BB dose in general though.

Joe

yeah, i keep reading that HGH isn’t really that great in building muscle, what’s the deal? And then I also read that HGH is the best…kinda a confusing subject…I’m just hoping that I can expect atleast a 15 to 20 lbs gain in 6 months with an increase of atleast an inch on my arms from the HGH.

with AAS?! It is great with slin and AAS, that is whe it is great…

i gonna shut up now and leave room for the GH boys.,.

JB

what is slin and aas?

ok, i know what aas is now, but what is slin? is that insulin?

I do not want to supplement with any synthetic test…saying that, what should I use with HGH that will be beneficial for me?

Any reccomendations would be great, thanx

insulin and anabolic androgenic steroids.

Although my experience doesnt stretch far, your dosing needs to be looked at, hopefully Bushy or cntrl will jump in here and help you out.

From what i know, as opposed to looking at gaining, 15lbs of muscle, your can alter your set points, i may be off here but say your an ecto with skinny wrists, proper usege and correct dosage could leave you an almost mesomorph with thick wrists and more muscle fibres to expand.

Most run HGH with steroids to enhance its effect, and my knowledge is draining fast lol. Stick around and youll get the best advice you can get when the people i mentioned above start talking.

great, thanx man

I’m not exactly sure what I am (ecto, meso)

I was thinking, if i take HGH at 10iu’s, 3x a week (mon, tue, fri), along with a really stong tribulus, a good diet (3000-4000 calories, 300g protein), and DC training, I can make some serious gains over the next 6 months. Optimally, 15 lbs of muscle, and atleast an inch on my arms.

oops, i mean mon, wed, fri for HGH dosage

now i’ve just read that 4-6 iu’s per day is more effective then a larger dose of 3x a week, i’m all confused now

Bushy,
At the kind of dosages that gave you peripheral oedema, do you think it could give you something like cerebral oedema?

Bushy,
“Crank” is slang for AAS in western Canada. Toby sounds like he might be from BC…

JR

thanx bushy, i really appreciate it, that helps me out a lot.

Ya, JR nailed it, I’m from BC, i was refering to aas when i said crank.