Hey!

I’ve posted over in the muscle sorority, but its pretty fast paced over there for someone like me, who needs a good swift kick in the azz and plenty of motivation…

Long story really short, Im 60 pounds heavier than I was 6 years ago…just had our second baby in APRIL, and Im ready to get down to work to turn my flab into fab, lol…Im no stranger around here,used to post at old f-heit website…got lots of reading to do, but I pretty much know the basics…

Just wanted to say hey, and hope to get to know some of you as I go through this journey!

Ill swing back by later to post my measurements and weight…Ive got some food questions that I need help with!

For now gotta wrangle the kids together to go out for a walk…!!

Howdy nice to see ya here

Phill

Hey Phil,
you think this would be a better place to start over at? I couldnt keep up over where I posted before!!

I just read the article “how to build a T-vixen,” and wanted to read more about the diet section but the link that was posted wasnt available…just an FYI :slight_smile:

There is definitely a ton of articles to read on nutrition, diets, workouts and so forth.

If you never have before, it’s a good idea to keep a food log for a while, that can really point out eating too little, too much, not enough protein, not enough good fats or just plain bad habits.

Most people will make a lot of progress just by eating better and working out regularly. Then, later, they may get more advanced goals and have to get very detailed in their tracking or planning. In short, start with this stuff immediately, while you are reading and researching.

Anyway, either in this section or the other, I’m sure you’ll get tons of advice if you ask questions.

Just be careful about always taking the advice that may be easier or closer to your own current lifestyle… as it can be harder accept advice that requires you to change your ideas, habits or schedule.

Hey!

Post where you want. The muscle sorority is a great bunch of women that are amazingly supportive of each other.

They are not all figure competitors or power lifters (yet). You needn’t feel out of place. Hell they even let me over there once in a while.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Hey!

Post where you want. The muscle sorority is a great bunch of women that are amazingly supportive of each other.

They are not all figure competitors or power lifters (yet). You needn’t feel out of place. Hell they even let me over there once in a while.

[/quote]

I agree getting pretty cool over there but either place where ever you want is all good.

Phill

I think I would like to start my own training/food log, like I had done last time(f-heit) that was extremely helpful for me…bbl with a new thread!

Im hopping back over to where I came from, lol…(muscle sorority)
Gonna start my log over there!!