T Nation

Hey TC, What's The Deal?

I keep checking your blog but I never find anything new? What happened? You were usually pretty regular with posting about cool stuff like fish that swim up your urethra if you’re pissing in the amazon river, and cool crap like that…

I think I speak for most people here in that we need more TC blogs!

I have only been reading T-Nation for a few months so I am not well-versed in the nuances and history…I just want to know why Tim Patterson never posts anything in his blog and TC has suddenly dropped off of the blog planet.

Where did they go? Please tell me…

I would assume Tim is busy releasing HOT-ROX, and all the other goodies Biotest seems to be coming out with. As for TC, maybe he’ll chime in as to his absence from the blog scene as of late.

[quote]tiffy wrote:
I have only been reading T-Nation for a few months so I am not well-versed in the nuances and history…I just want to know why Tim Patterson never posts anything in his blog and TC has suddenly dropped off of the blog planet.

Where did they go? Please tell me…[/quote]

Tiffy, welcome.

Go back and read some of the archives. You will soon learn that the only way to motivate TC to write, is for YOU to send him nude pictures of yourself. If you are a lil’ hottie, he will be inclined to oblige a note on the blog.

As for Tim, well, he’s hopeless. If someone ever actually put a computer in his office, I’m pretty sure he’d pee on it to mark it, rendering it useless.

Ouch!

Man, that Timmy P must piss like a madman, I have never been able to short an entire computer with urine alone… not that the situation has ever come up.

And sending TC nude pictures doesn’t work. He must have thirty of me by now and he has not only stopped blogging, but he doesn’t return my calls either.

I love it when they play hard to get.

-Dave

Shortdave,

Why haven’t I responded to your pics? Well, your name says it all…

And Tiffy? Jackzepplin is right. Nude pics. From women. That’s what I want.

I guess the reason I haven’t blogged lately is because I never felt that I’d hit my stride on the blogs. I didn’t want the things to be mini-Atomic Dogs, and I didn’t want to copy what Chris or Lonnie were doing.

As such, my blogs are in limbo.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Shortdave,

Why haven’t I responded to your pics? Well, your name says it all…
[/quote]

hahaha, TC you are hilarious.

TC…that is no excuse to stop posting in your blog. Besides I liked all of the weird sick stuff you regaled us with on a regular basis. Oh and by the way when is your birthday?

[quote]tiffy wrote:
TC…that is no excuse to stop posting in your blog. Besides I liked all of the weird sick stuff you regaled us with on a regular basis. Oh and by the way when is your birthday?

[/quote]

Okay, I’ll try to do better. I’ve never been able to say no to a woman, especially one with a name like Tiffy.

My b-day? July 8th. Why do you ask?

I wanted to know what date to have the pictures sent to you by. So they would be on time. Birthday presents are way more fun when they are on time.

Tiffy, my birthday is Oct. 18.

Mine is July 6th. Just send them to me and I can forward them on to TC.

Thanks!

[quote]tiffy wrote:
I wanted to know what date to have the pictures sent to you by. So they would be on time. Birthday presents are way more fun when they are on time.[/quote]

Tiffy, in the country of my ancestry–Fredonia–everyone celebrates his or her birthday in October (despite their actual birth date). We’ve found that this is far more efficient. This also corresponds with our annual harvest of rutabaga.

As such, you might want to send me those pics soon; you know, so as to not upset tradition.

[quote]Atomic Dog wrote:
Tiffy, in the country of my ancestry–Fredonia–everyone celebrates his or her birthday in October (despite their actual birth date). We’ve found that this is far more efficient. This also corresponds with our annual harvest of rutabaga.

As such, you might want to send me those pics soon; you know, so as to not upset tradition.[/quote]

Your from Fredonia too? Damn it’s a small world.

man, I should’vee posted this under the name naked-hot-chick… I bet you would’ve started your Blogs up again, eh TC?

It definitely wouldn’t have hurt, dude.