Hey T-Nation MODS!

“SHUT UP YOU GUYS I’M MAKING A MOVIE HERE!”

If you haven’t seen it , here’s the video I was parodying:

Do not piss off the Mods. Just sayin. =)

I think I would be evil Mod. Push would never be allowed to argue, Alffi would be cut off completely, HH would have to deposit a dollar to the “save the ferrets” campaign every time he trolled, Yo Momma would get to post anything she wanted, there would be spaces saved for pithy remarks by sen say and DollarBill, an automatic alarm would be sent to Professor X anytime anyone under 170 wanted to cut, there would be notices anytime DebD posted pics and my personal favorite any new pics of Thibs without his shirt one would become a red letter day.

Just me being a Mod.

[quote]Nards wrote:
of for f##k’s sakes with double posts. whatever, watch it twice.[/quote]

Once was definately good enough.

fuck yeah! Awesome! I dont like normal guys though. Fuck them! Fuck 'em up the ass with a big rubber dick! WE need the crazy motha fuckas! like how bouts we do vids of us stapling our arms 20 times? Sweet! Video of you walking up to chicks and asking if we can stick it in her pooper. So much to do so little time!

And Nards! You should take Laurie’s advise and feed your dogs some of our shit! They look tiny eh?

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
What I want to know is when you guys seen Nards Dog in a stroller… Did you print the pic and pass it around?[/quote]

I didn’t see that!! Someone better repost it for me.[/quote]

Nards is the Bravest man on this sight for leaving it up. I’ll leave it to him to repost but it made my day[/quote]

No need my friend, in the spirit of Celtics i have made a video!

[/quote]

Now that made me laugh! Thanks!

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
interesting…he he

My question is if the Mods have other secret identities that they use to make posts, fight trolls and pm nude pictures upon request?[/quote]

My secret identity?

Celtics.

j/k!!

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
My question is: who is the king mod? Which one gets to boss all the other mods around and have them do the dishes and whatnot?[/quote]

My dogs are king and queen around here, and I’m in charge of making their food, doing dishes, and cleaning up.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Do not piss off the Mods. Just sayin. =)

I think I would be evil Mod. Push would never be allowed to argue, Alffi would be cut off completely, HH would have to deposit a dollar to the “save the ferrets” campaign every time he trolled, Yo Momma would get to post anything she wanted, there would be spaces saved for pithy remarks by sen say and DollarBill, an automatic alarm would be sent to Professor X anytime anyone under 170 wanted to cut, there would be notices anytime DebD posted pics and my personal favorite any new pics of Thibs without his shirt one would become a red letter day.

Just me being a Mod.

[/quote]

I like it!

[quote]andrew_live wrote:

And Nards! You should take Laurie’s advise and feed your dogs some of our shit! They look tiny eh? [/quote]

Sorry, Nards, but they look like they could be breakfast for my dogs. :wink:

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
My question is: who is the king mod? Which one gets to boss all the other mods around and have them do the dishes and whatnot?[/quote]

My dogs are king and queen around here, and I’m in charge of making their food, doing dishes, and cleaning up.[/quote]

Sounds like a pretty sweet gig.

^I don’t know that dog has delt with Pink ribbons on his head and being pushed around in a baby stroller. That dog has some pent up anger to unleash. My money is on Nards ghey ribbon wearing pup

I’d probably get a Beatles style haircut, maybe some tailored suits, listen to a lot of Ska and Soul, maybe do a little meth.

Just me being a Mod.

[quote]four60 wrote:
^I don’t know that dog has delt with Pink ribbons on his head and being pushed around in a baby stroller. That dog has some pent up anger to unleash. My money is on Nards ghey ribbon wearing pup [/quote]

Thanks for that!

I would be Your Fired Mod. Just for not giving a damn about anything but 6 threads.

[quote]four60 wrote:
I would be Your Fired Mod. Just for not giving a damn about anything but 6 threads.[/quote]

You’re Fired Mod

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I think I would be dismissive Mod. OG would only be allowed to show her tits, CuntChokula would be cut off completely because one time, just one time, he said he didn’t like me and that hurt my feelings, Vegita would have to deposit a dollar to the “save the Pentecostals” campaign every time he disagreed with me on PWI, my dear friend DollarBill would get to post anything he wanted because he sends me free homemade beer, there would be spaces saved for sexy pics by T-Vixens who wished to push the envelope, an automatic beheading would be performed anytime anyone under 170 wanted to cut, there would be hell to pay anytime TC slacks off and doesn’t write a weekly Atomic Dog and my personal favorite John Romaniello would learn to pull his fuckin pants up for cryin’ out loud.

Just me being a Mod.

[/quote]

No… John Romaniello should never wear a shirt or pants.

I protest.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

an automatic alarm would be sent to Professor X anytime anyone under 170 wanted to cut

[/quote]

This part made me laugh, thank you for that.

Are you taking applications??

:slight_smile: