Hey T-Nation MODS!

What do you guys and gals think of some of the shit that goes on in these forums anyway?

Is the Biotest cubicle farm full of laughs, groans and guffaws all day?

Are any of you actually physically near other Mods? (I know some of you are spread out remotely.)

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
What do you guys and gals think of some of the shit that goes on in these forums anyway?

Is the Biotest cubicle farm full of laughs, groans and guffaws all day?

Are any of you actually physically near other Mods? (I know some of you are spread out remotely.)[/quote]

Just like you, some of the stuff here is entertaining and makes me laugh, some makes me mad, some makes me shake my head in disbelief, and some times I just want to reach through the screen and grab some people by the lapels (especially the trolls!). It’s always motivating when I read people’s accomplishments and when they set PR’s.

And I’m not sure what you meant by “spread out remotely.” Should I be offended? :slight_smile:

Good thread.

This is like The Vagina Monologues…only interesting.

Who do you all hate the most?

If it’s me, just say “CountingBeans”. That fucker deserves it.

I think this board is very civil.

The only other board I post on is a Star Trek one and they are smart-ass, reactionary, ill-humored folk that snap at each other and correct each other and goddamnit I hate most of them.

They remind me of the nerdy guy here in “War Games”(Starting at 1:15)I feel like Maury Chaikin (the fat guy) who jumps in to tell people when they’re acting rudely.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Good thread.

If it’s me, just say “CountingBeans”. That fucker deserves it.[/quote]

My girlfriend made me sit through that… sigh

Anyways, this thread should be interesting.

What I want to know is when you guys seen Nards Dog in a stroller… Did you print the pic and pass it around?

ha ha ha!!!

What do you think my 1rm flat bench is? I know the answer - if you get within 15 pounds of it I will reveal it.

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
And I’m not sure what you meant by “spread out remotely.” Should I be offended? :)[/quote]

Depends… Are your legs detachable?

No, you know what I mean, like do some of you work in one office, or home office, in one state, some in another, or do some of the mods (some or most of which I’d presume are Biotest employees) work together in one room-- like LFMatt or some of the “IT” folks?

I work from home, but I remember working in a pretty lenient (ie web surfing) office where you’d just hear people cracking up. The only rule was that you had to share the fun :wink:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Good thread.

If it’s me, just say “CountingBeans”. That fucker deserves it.[/quote]

Hate is a strong word…I took that from the Beatles thread. haha

And Beans is a good guy!

[quote]four60 wrote:
What I want to know is when you guys seen Nards Dog in a stroller… Did you print the pic and pass it around?[/quote]

I didn’t see that!! Someone better repost it for me.

interesting…he he

My question is if the Mods have other secret identities that they use to make posts, fight trolls and pm nude pictures upon request?

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
interesting…he he

My question is if the Mods have other secret identities that they use to make posts, fight trolls and pm nude pictures upon request?[/quote]

That was the last we’d ever heard from Andrew after he discovered the Secret of the Mods.

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:
What I want to know is when you guys seen Nards Dog in a stroller… Did you print the pic and pass it around?[/quote]

I didn’t see that!! Someone better repost it for me.[/quote]

Nards is the Bravest man on this sight for leaving it up. I’ll leave it to him to repost but it made my day

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:
And I’m not sure what you meant by “spread out remotely.” Should I be offended? :)[/quote]

Depends… Are your legs detachable?

No, you know what I mean, like do some of you work in one office, or home office, in one state, some in another, or do some of the mods (some or most of which I’d presume are Biotest employees) work together in one room-- like LFMatt or some of the “IT” folks?

I work from home, but I remember working in a pretty lenient (ie web surfing) office where you’d just hear people cracking up. The only rule was that you had to share the fun ;)[/quote]

Some are in the office and others work from home. I love working at home cause I get to work with my dogs. :slight_smile:

My question is: who is the king mod? Which one gets to boss all the other mods around and have them do the dishes and whatnot?

Do you feed your dogs whey powder? To get them buff? What would happen if I gave my dog Anaconda? Would she get shredded?

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Nards is the Bravest man on this sight for leaving it up. I’ll leave it to him to repost but it made my day[/quote]

No need my friend, in the spirit of Celtics i have made a video!

four60 response - YouTube

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]Mod Laurie wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

Nards is the Bravest man on this sight for leaving it up. I’ll leave it to him to repost but it made my day[/quote]

No need my friend, in the spirit of Celtics i have made a video!

four60 response - YouTube
[/quote]

One year from now we’ll all be expecting another video to see if you and your dogs have progressed.

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
Do you feed your dogs whey powder? To get them buff? What would happen if I gave my dog Anaconda? Would she get shredded?

[/quote]

Metabolic Drive and Flameout and they’re really buff!