Hey T-Men how many of you like to get...

And you call yourself HardcoreMF…

Now I see what I am missing by sticking to the training/nutrition part of the forum.

The “F” in HardcoreMF obviously does not stand for “Fruit”.

cyman, why is someone who considers homosexuals deviant ignorant? Do you even know what deviant means? Does not knowing what deviant means make you ignorant? Some questions.

lol repressed texan…

You are on a slippery slope my friend. You become what you think about most. That’s why I am a six foot tall vagina. :slight_smile: Seriously, You ought to stop this. The inside of your ass is not made for this treatment, and you leave youraself open to a long list of diseases. Also, do you know where that fingers been?

I’ll be using a diferent screen name for this one… I’ve received numerous rim jobs over the years from the ladies and ya’ll don’t know what you’re missing. Next time you’re with your lady, jump in the shower, soap the back door down for cleanliness, and have her tounge the knot while she’s stroking you off. I recomend you get a couple of trash bags to cover the headboard and walls with because you’re going to shoot a load like you wouldn’t believe. And if I’m gay for liking mind-blowing orgasms given to me by women, then fuck it, guess I’m gay.

Well, having worked as a bouncer in a leather, bondage a-go-go club. I gotta say not strange at all. In fact that practice is considered normal by most. That being said it is not my thing however I am very live and let live. Peace, K

Balloon knot!? That is classic. I need to add that to my repertoire.

pure homo, should be shot for even saying that

I’m a straight male. Sorry about all the ignorant replies, you asked a gutsy question and deserve a straight answer. I’m married to an awesome vixen have never cheated on her, and we enjoy pleasing each other very much. We have a lot of variety in bed and she loves to get me off by using her hand (& some baby powder) to spank the frank, while simultaneously inserting her thumb (w/KY) into my anus & lightly massaging my prostate. It gives a very different sensation then rimming. To all the vocal critics, obviously you’ve never tried this! The intensity of the orgasm & volume is unreal!! Do some research, the male prostate is equivalent to the female G-spot. Some get enjoyment from stimulating it and some don’t (male or female)AND NO, I’m not even slightly turned on by other men.

Way too much stigma here

Why has nature ‘mistakenly’ wired pleasure centers in some people, is some un-natural way?

I think the Psychological resistance to this idea is just as 'natural' as the act itself, I think there is a natural reason why some ppl are reacting with revulsion, ancient tribes that performed various anal rectal stimulations before the advent of modern hygiene would have died out from disease, those tribes that had a inclination to revulsion, even violence to the idea, may have been more successful, it has nothing to do with morality or right and wrong, just wiring.

www.nada.kth.se/~asa/Texts/MorphologicalFreedom.htm

Hey guys and gals thanks for reading my post-just to give you an update-my old lady really suprised me this morning-Xmas came early-she gave me a XXX video called"BEND OVER BOYFRIEND"and it is a video where STRAIGHT men get probed by their lady friends-COOOOOLLL! and just for the homophobes out their-I’m 5-11/305,have a seriuos beer gut(can’t give up nectar of the gods)and compete in strength events(strongman/powerlifting)and not once after getting my ballonknot probed have I ever wanted to be with another man-just my woman

You had the best reply of all!!! LOL. :slight_smile:

Yeah Knuckledragger is right. I say this is pretty tame compared wwith some of the stuff out there, like showers/scat, whips & chains, animals, hangings, etc. I’ve never done any of MWRs stuff but at least he likes humans.