Maple Syrup Strength (littlesleeper)

Thanks @MarkKO, I think we got er now.

209.4lbs this morning. Gain of 0.2lbs this week, oops.

Now being away on course this week is going to make things a little more difficult, but we shall remain on track. I really haven’t started incorporating much cardio or real calorie restriction yet so I’m not worries about the fat coming off once I start digging in a bit. So far the weight has been lost by simply not force feeding myself to grow and ensuring I’m active in my off days.
Approximately 6 months ago fat loss stalled around the 202lb mark, so I’m assuming that stall will be close to the 205lb mark this year. That is where I’m starting to get a little lean and it takes more than cutting out junk and lifting weights to shred some extra off. At that point I’ll start tracking calories more religiously, and adding in some cardio in a few times a week.
I wouldn’t say I’ve seen any crazy changes physique-wise, but I’m excited to enter new lean territory in 9lbs from now! Strength has not taken a hit whatsoever, so I’m happy with the slow, consistent weight loss, hopefully meaning 99.9% is fat.

7 Likes