Hey Nate Dogg

Nate Dogg,
I just checked out your website. Congratulations on the great progress. Being someone with your similair build I was just wondering what has been the top three things throughout your training career that has helped you put on muscle(paticular training program, diet plan, or supplement).
Keep up the good work
Jack-

welcome to the short mans club where we were cursed by god himself with short limbs and big hearts

Thanks for the props Jack. As for what has made the most difference in the last three months, I’d have to say diet (a mix of massive eating meal combos and plenty of protein, veggies and fruit). I also cut out certain foods that just weren’t all that great for staying lean (rice, pasta, potatoes, milk). In fact, one of the most recent articles that was right on target for me was “Foods that make you look good nekid.”

As for training, I have to credit Renegade Training for really shaping me up. I lost about eight pounds of fat and have been slowly adding some muscle. Just by comparing pics of me from late May/early June, I can see the drastic difference I made. Also, the exercises are the basic lifts as well as your typical Renegade training (bodyweight GPP, rope work, sled dragging, kettlebell work).

As for supplements, I've relied on Grow and Surge as well as the basics (multi vitamin, vit c, fish oil caps, ZMA). I've been using Tribex recently, but I've never noticed anything from using it. Also, when I bumped up my Surge use from three days a week to five days a week, I noticed a huge increase in recovery ability and energy levels.

Other than the above, I have to say that it was a lot of hard work, determination, dedication, discipline and desire. And I’m not done yet. I’m still a work in progress and hope to make more gains in the future. :slight_smile:

Where is your site?

You can check out recent photos of me here: http://www.atlantic.net/~nathan/weights.htm