HEY NARDS!!!!

YOU JEALOUS ?!?!?!

heehehheheh

Mr. Llyod’s favourite BTTF was the third one.
We have that in common.

We’re basically best friends…

He looks like Trevor from gta v now.

Is that you Spock? If so, you’re a real cutie.

[quote]Ronan wrote:
Is that you Spock? If so, you’re a real cutie.[/quote]

I was just thinking the same thing! You’re lovely, Spock!

HAHAH!! Thanks guys :slight_smile:

That is me on the second happiest day of my life (yesterday) (first happiest day was RHCP concert).

I really wanted to get up the nerve to ask him if he’d ever be interested in playing facebook scrabble sometime, but he kept talking about all the reasons why he liked the third BTTF best and I couldn’t get a word in edgewise, yeesh.

Truly awesome dude! I went to bed with the biggest smile on my face, I tells ya.

Is she saying she closed Christopher Lloyd?

(Kidding.)

Hey turns out you’re really pretty Jenn!

That is what counts for “uggo” in your neck of the woods?

I am jealous. I’d love to meet him.

I just watched The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai too.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I am jealous. I’d love to meet him.

I just watched The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai too.[/quote]

Of course, this isn’t the first time he has crossed paths with someone named Spock…

Totally hit it!!

And spock could join too.

But seriously, you are a very pretty girl/woman Spock. Why you have such a hard time on the dating scene is beyond me.

[quote]florelius wrote:
But seriously, you are a very pretty girl/woman Spock. Why you have such a hard time on the dating scene is beyond me.

[/quote]

+1 and I’m saying this without any personal agenda. Purely physically speaking, you’re at LEAST a 9.

AWWW YOU GUYS!!! Blush face x’s 10000000000!
T-Nation you are so kind to me!
jgjgkdfhgkjdfhjfdslkdfk
:)!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Trivia: talking to my lady on the phone right now and told her about this thread. She just told me she had dinner with Christopher Lloyd a few years ago in Missoula, MT.

They were both eating alone in a restaurant at neighboring tables and he invited her to join him. She said he was really a nice guy.[/quote]

WHAAAAAAATTT!! That is NoOOooO fair!! I coulda totally found an opportunity to ask about playing scrabble if we had dinner together!
That is awesome.

You’re a looker w/a gorgeous smile Spockie!

The smile is what caught me. Never mind about biting your lower lip, Spock. Just flash that smile at your target, he’ll fall at your feet.