Hey Look, Another Test/Tren/EQ/Dbol Cycle

I see so many damned conflicting threads on these compounds it’s frustrating. Search thirty threads and these truths I find:
EQ is shit.
EQ is not shit.
High Test Low Tren is the best.
Low Test High Tren is the best.
1:1 Test to Tren is the best.
test to Tren ration? Figure it out on your own.

I’ve been running 200mg Test C every week for the last year or so and likely will for the foreseeable future. During that time I’ve done some stints of higher test for a few weeks.

To note, I’ve done cycles with Test, EQ, and Dbol in the past.

In November I added in GH at .3-.4iu 3-5x a week (some weeks I’d be traveling and not near the fridge)

So let’s say I add compounds I already know plus one new.

Test still ongoing at 200mg/wk
GH still ongoing at 3-4iu 4-5x
Frontload 1400mg EQ
Add EQ 600mg/wk (2-16)
Add Tren A 30/day (8-16)
Dbol 50mg/day (10-16)
After week 16, ride out the EQ while still/always cruising on the 200mg Test C.

Still doing a lot of reading on Caber and Prami. Lots of fun information across the internet about how liquid caber is useless, how Prami is better, blah blah.

I’ve always used Anastrazole and when doing stints of much higher doses of test, I’ve played with AI dosages. I would assume I would need to toy with that again during a session such as this based off of bloodwork.

I’d love to hear thoughts and/or hopefully clever insults.

This with EQ would be the death of your e2… Up test to at least 750.

If u can grow on 210 tren a week you can grow without tren imo. Anyways, 8 weeks for it, first few to build up and get the gears rolling you end up getting 5-6 weeks of growth, IF that dose does anything. How much do you think can a human change in this time?

Up the test and do all the other stuff since week 1 up to week 16 or 20 even. Then we have a cycle.
Where does the idea of running something for 4-6 weeks comes from, i have no clue, but NOTHING happens so fast.

1 Like

Hank, thank you for the response! Just when I hoped I figure something out and I’ve done enough reading, in comes another opportunity to learn. You gave me a fun avenue to learn more about EQ/E2.

Why only 8 weeks? Actually, it was more of a feeler question and you gave me the perfect response. I threw it out there as I see a lot of varied week recommendations. If I respond well I don’t mind running it for 20.

I’ll put in an order and add more test.

Bloodwork to check the E2. Recommendation on when to get it done during the cycle?

I can run only 500mgs of EQ with 1g of test, to keep my e2 somewhat normal. So it all depends on a person.

Id say in 4-5 weeks your e2 will be low enough to understand is your test dose adequate. If you are not sensitive to e2 sides, you can do it in 5 weeks. If crashed e2 hits you hard, 4 weeks to be safe.
But the thing is that even if 4 weeks show “ok-ish” results it still can go lower at week 5 and 6. EQ is a slow mofo.

I also wouldnt frontload it, since its know to kill e2 and thicken the blood, last thing you wanna do is have a tripple dose “kick-in” with either a 0 e2 or a blood cloth, haha.
Let it build up on its own, at least you can monitor the bloodwork.

1 Like

Just as a follow-up, I started this about a week after posting (27 days ago)

I’ve done this the last three weeks:
Tren A 75mg/day (525mg/wk)
Test at 500/wk
AI at what’s worked for me in the past (0.5mg three times per week)

I’ve been mentally preparing for all of the side effects but I’ve experienced few and I’m monitoring, but they aren’t too concerning yet.

Night sweats (But I get that when I run 600mg+ total of combined gear anyway)
PIP is worse than normal, but I’ve been using Test P for the last three weeks so that I could modify the dosage up or down to experiment with side effects.
Tren cough just once and it was pretty tame.
seems par for the course with a shorter ester
haven’t noticed the mental issues others have mentioned.
Groin lymph node immediately started hurting (quite painful) after one of my injections (SubQ, right thigh). Intense pain faded after two minutes and was replaced with a dull ache, but it was very painful to the touch. I use a spray bottle of 91% alcohol and thoroughly sanitize areas so I don’t think it was a dirty shot. I’ve read studies now where lymph node swelling has occurred after test shots, but this was immediate and painful.

I’m unsure if you can directly inject into a lymphatic channel, but hey, perhaps some got into one.

Took a break for a day and the swelling has gone down and pain has mostly subsided. Took another shot this morning with no issue.

SO FAR, it seems Tren side effects have been blown quite out of proportion. Perhaps that will change in the coming weeks.

Likely post another update at some point. @hankthetank89 Thanks again for your info.

2 Likes