Hey Guys Need Some TRT Help

Hey guys im from nj and am looking for trt. I have no doubt that my natural levels are diminished i have all the signs in fact i haven’t had morning wood in about 2 years. I have past experience with test c, and am sure if i looked hard enough can find ugls. But i dont want to go that route,not sure of the cleanness of products out there. I found some wellness centers thanks to tnation in NJ, but cant see spending all the costs $300 upfront plus cost bloodwork test and check ups. When i have atena insurance. So do any of you guys know doctors in NJ that take insurance and actually know what they are doing

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

If the $300 cost upfront is a deterrent for you, then I’d suggest waiting until it isnt. That’s the least of the potential challenges you’ll likely encounter down the trt rabbit hole.

1 Like

No the 300 dollars isnt the problem. The issue is i called my insurance company. And 10ml vials are covered by my prescription plan, but it seems that the wellness drs don’t write scripts therefore i have to pay them 150 for 5ml bottle of test every month. So i guess I’m looking for an actual dr not a wellness center

Call pharmacies and compounding pharmacies and ask if the pharmacists can suggest Dr’s who treat men with hypogonadism.

You’re going to be looking for test cyp/eth and anastrazole at the standard pharmacies and hcg at the compounding pharmacies. Most men pay $100-$300 every 3 months or so for hcg. It’s almost never covered at all by insurance companies unless you’re taking it for infertility purposes, which you’d likely have to confirm via sperm count tests. Someone like Brickhead could talk about that more.

Thanks Hostile I’m gonna get on that today.

I go to a rejuvenation Dr, I got pellets for 700, yes pricey but she said she could direct me to a urologist where the visit and shots would be covered. I figured I spend 100 a month on cheap from gnc and sarms so I figured why not get pellets and try. But u can get a Dr in nj, I’m in central nj. Also go to blink health it’s an app u download and all scripts are cheaper, no monthly dues or anything. I think a 10ml bottle is 60, not sure. I take sleep meds and it cuts the price by more then half.

Hey Mike thanks for the advice I’m in central jersey also Woodbridge. Do these wellness centers write scrips to pharmacys or just mail them direct to your house

Synergy wellness in red bank, 180 for initial visit then a 90 after that but the first visit she will write u a script for 200ml of test cyp.

Thanks Mike for your help