Hey Guys...I'm New Here

Hi, I’m 21YOA, male, 5’ 8", 150lbs, I guess you could say I have a lot of lifting and eating to do!

My New Years Resolution is to bulk up and that is what I’m going to do. I signed up here because it is full of great free information. That is leading me down the right path.

Welcome, man!

Zen

Welcome,

Eat, Lift, rest, grow, read and then ask any ?'s and have a GOOD time doing it and dont stress the minutia.

Phill

Thanks for the replies.

[quote]Black Dragon wrote:
Hi, I’m 21YOA, male, 5’ 8", 150lbs, I guess you could say I have a lot of lifting and eating to do!

My New Years Resolution is to bulk up and that is what I’m going to do. I signed up here because it is full of great free information. That is leading me down the right path.[/quote]

Best of luck man.

Are you going to be joining a gym or lifting at home?

Either way just, stay focused and intense.

[quote]xb100 wrote:
Black Dragon wrote:

My New Years Resolution is to bulk up and that is what I’m going to do. I signed up here because it is full of great free information. That is leading me down the right path.

Best of luck man.

Are you going to be joining a gym or lifting at home?

Either way just, stay focused and intense.
[/quote]

I will join a gym, most likely the Y plus one of my friends has a nice garage to workout in too, we’re also planning on buying some more weights for it.