Hexarelin?

Has anyone used this, and at what dosages?

I am getting ready to experiment but would like to speak with a user first.

[quote]Katphan wrote:
Has anyone used this, and at what dosages?

I am getting ready to experiment but would like to speak with a user first.[/quote]

me too :slight_smile:
intrested in the stuff but whant to know more from personal experience :wink:

I wanna know about methyl tren…that shit thats like 30000 on the anabolic scales thats used in elephants or some shit…I wanna try that shit.

There are logs on this product on the IBE forum no?

BTW methyl tren is not all that it’s cracked up to be if we’re talking about the same thing. IMO dont’ use any ph’s that are available today as they’re most likely only available because nobody made them illegal yet, kinda a process of illimination type thing.

They started with the good ones like test, deca, and dbol then they took MAG-10 and superdrol, next it will be whatever scraps they’re are left like whatever methyl ethylated tributainated 4-esternonabol crap that’s being pushed now.

Ah, the IBE forum.

I did see that. Is IBE legit?

AG Guys?

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
There are logs on this product on the IBE forum no?

BTW methyl tren is not all that it’s cracked up to be if we’re talking about the same thing. IMO dont’ use any ph’s that are available today as they’re most likely only available because nobody made them illegal yet, kinda a process of illimination type thing.

They started with the good ones like test, deca, and dbol then they took MAG-10 and superdrol, next it will be whatever scraps they’re are left like whatever methyl ethylated tributainated 4-esternonabol crap that’s being pushed now. [/quote]

No its not a PH…theres a list that some guy posted on anabolicminds of the anabolic to androgenic ratios of certain steroids. Testosterone being 100/100 on the scale…this shit im talking about was like 30000/something i forget…i just remember it being somethig ridiculous.

Ok the exacts…

This is what im talking about:

Metribolone(Methyltrienolone) ------------- 6,000-7,000 ------ 12,000-30,000

[quote]facko wrote:
Ok the exacts…

This is what im talking about:

Metribolone(Methyltrienolone) ------------- 6,000-7,000 ------ 12,000-30,000[/quote]

I just read the first couple results google gave me for Methyltrienolone and I think you should try it out and give us a report.

lol shut up dude…its hugely liver toxic.

Yeah my bad I thought it was that stuff that some ph companies have been selling and calling methyltren. The dose is really really small compared to any other anabolic, something like 2 mg per cap and it’s reccomended not to take more then 6. I’m pretty damn sure it’s not the same thing. If I have a moment I’ll check over at anabolicminds to see what the actual product is.