T Nation

Heroic Men

Eli

Go see the fucking movie.

Anything endorsed by you is a must NOT see for me…

BTW have you accepted my friend request yet? Better get on that

SHIT! I thought this thread was going to be about me. Wol, you fuckin’ liar.

Damn, Wol. You REALLY liked this movie. You getting a marketing commission?

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Damn, Wol. You REALLY liked this movie. You getting a marketing commission?[/quote]

Yes. For every person I convince to see the movie, I get a T-vixen in heaven. Also, Polo and Print get kicked in the balls for eternity as a bonus.

See the movie!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Damn, Wol. You REALLY liked this movie. You getting a marketing commission?[/quote]

Yes. For every person I convince to see the movie, I get a T-vixen in heaven. Also, Polo and Print get kicked in the balls for eternity as a bonus.

See the movie![/quote]

That kinda turns me on.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Damn, Wol. You REALLY liked this movie. You getting a marketing commission?[/quote]

Yes. For every person I convince to see the movie, I get a T-vixen in heaven. Also, Polo and Print get kicked in the balls for eternity as a bonus.

See the movie![/quote]

That kinda turns me on.[/quote]

Your welcome.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Damn, Wol. You REALLY liked this movie. You getting a marketing commission?[/quote]

Yes. For every person I convince to see the movie, I get a T-vixen in heaven. Also, Polo and Print get kicked in the balls for eternity as a bonus.

See the movie![/quote]

That kinda turns me on.[/quote]

Your welcome.[/quote]

Now go to your room.

and wait for me.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Eli

Go see the fucking movie.[/quote]

I will only see it if you arrange for an added scene in which Denzel battles the figures in your avatar image.

I will also need a $5 stipend for peanut M&M’s.

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]print wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
Damn, Wol. You REALLY liked this movie. You getting a marketing commission?[/quote]

Yes. For every person I convince to see the movie, I get a T-vixen in heaven. Also, Polo and Print get kicked in the balls for eternity as a bonus.

See the movie![/quote]

That kinda turns me on.[/quote]

Your welcome.[/quote]

Now go to your room.

and wait for me.[/quote]

Always the pervert. Do yourself a favor and go see BOOK OF ELI!

See it!

Or I will fucking Rape you.

Seriously. You sleep on your stomach and I will pop your cherry.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Eli

Go see the fucking movie.[/quote]

A matter that is more important than this movie is, obviously, your avatar of Ms. Ann.

You change avatars often, do us all a favor and don’t change this one…ever!

i changed my mind. i might consider downloading it.

I gotta agree with Wol on this one; I loved this movie.

jpb

[quote]ladieslove wrote:
i changed my mind. i might consider downloading it. [/quote]

The same warning I gave Print goes to you.