T Nation

Heroes Season 4

Is anyone watching this?

'Cuz there’s a girl on girl kissing scene with Claire. I figured you guys would be all over that.

:slight_smile:

I watch it purely out of hopes that it’ll return to the greatness that was season 1. Done this since season 2 started, now it’s just habit that I can’t seem to break. The last episode, “Hysterical Blindness” wasn’t shown in my area because of the gubernatorial debate, and I’m completely okay with that.

I’m watching.

It’s looking like a good season so far. I like the actor playing the new “villian”. I also love how they keep Sylar integrated into the story line without him always just being a killer/hunter.

Kiss the cheerleader, save the world.

In Europe they’re broadcasting season 3 right now. My girlfriend is totally in love with this series. She likes Claire, too, by the way…

Haven’t watched it yet but I was hoping there would be some girl on girl with the chick from Californication.

It’s shaping up to be a season of character development (kinda like last season) … not much action until the last few episodes … I like the plot line with Parkman/Sylar … that’s pretty cool

The whole Peter being the “unsung” hero with his paramedic job is ghey imo

And I hate Tracy Stauss (mostly because I think Ali Larter while hot is a shitty actress and I can’t stand the characters she’s played on the show so far … they suck)

Claire’s the 2nd best character on the show imo (right behind Sylar) and Hiro/Ando always have good plot lines.

All in all so far a decent season

It definitely looks much better than last season thus far. But, I hate this whole amnesia thing with Sylar, it was crap when they did it with Peter in season 2, I don’t know why they’re doing it again.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
And I hate Tracy Stauss (mostly because I think Ali Larter while hot is a shitty actress and I can’t stand the characters she’s played on the show so far … they suck)

[/quote]

Really? I didn’t like her last character much, but I liked Tracy last season, especially when she was a ruthless bitch.

I’ve heard someone is getting written off the show in the coming weeks.

I don’t see this show lasting much longer.

It’s really gone downhill. It’s a soap opera. Nothing ever happens. How many times are they going to reuse the ‘Hero has powers, loses powers, relearns powers, fucks shit up in the process’ series of events.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I’ve heard someone is getting written off the show in the coming weeks.

I don’t see this show lasting much longer.

It’s really gone downhill. It’s a soap opera. Nothing ever happens. How many times are they going to reuse the ‘Hero has powers, loses powers, relearns powers, fucks shit up in the process’ series of events. [/quote]

Maybe it’s Nathan. He’s practically dead anyways.

1st season was awesome, season 2 wasn’t bad. 3rd season sucked.

Not sure if the idea just lost its appeal, or it’s really that bad

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I’ve heard someone is getting written off the show in the coming weeks.

I don’t see this show lasting much longer.

It’s really gone downhill. It’s a soap opera. Nothing ever happens. How many times are they going to reuse the ‘Hero has powers, loses powers, relearns powers, fucks shit up in the process’ series of events. [/quote]

If they get rid of Angela Petrelli the series could continue. Her sole purpose seems to be stopping shit from happening.

downhill. The show has progressivly gotten worse. i couldnt even manage to sit through the season premiere. At least Hulu has it so that if i ever feel like wasting my time i can watch it. No competition for MNF.

Unfortunately, I only watched the first half of season 3 before I got bored, so I’m not sure what is up with the Nathan/Sylar and Parkman/Sylar thing. It does seem to be better than last season, but if they don’t stop with the cryptic buildup and start getting into some plot and action, it will be a stinker, and might not survive another season, given the massive budget the show takes up.

i mean my interest is definately peaked if clair is making out with another chick. thats primetime tv in my book

[quote]phishfood1128 wrote:
i mean my interest is definately peaked if clair is making out with another chick. thats primetime tv in my book[/quote]

Unfortunately the other girl isn’t all that hot.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
phishfood1128 wrote:
i mean my interest is definately peaked if clair is making out with another chick. thats primetime tv in my book

Unfortunately the other girl isn’t all that hot.[/quote]

Especially in large-screen HD.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
Unfortunately, I only watched the first half of season 3 before I got bored, so I’m not sure what is up with the Nathan/Sylar and Parkman/Sylar thing. It does seem to be better than last season, but if they don’t stop with the cryptic buildup and start getting into some plot and action, it will be a stinker, and might not survive another season, given the massive budget the show takes up.[/quote]

Short version:

Sylar killed Nathan during a fight between Sylar and Nathan and Peter. Peter then took Sylar down. While Sylar was out, the mother had Parkman wipe Sylar’s memory and transfer Nathan’s memories to Sylar’s body. What should have happened was Sylar would have lived on assuming he was Nathan and no recollection of his former self. Obviously it didn’t work.

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
chimera182 wrote:
phishfood1128 wrote:
i mean my interest is definately peaked if clair is making out with another chick. thats primetime tv in my book

Unfortunately the other girl isn’t all that hot.

Especially in large-screen HD.[/quote]

way to ruin it guys…