Hernia and Nandrolone

Re: Hernia - from T-Nation in 1999:

http://www.T-Nation.com/...ic.do?id=469898

Would you agree with the recommendations below; I am in a very similar situation; is this a case where Nandrolone would be beneficial?

Best, Mexico City

Operation
I’m 37 years old and have been working out very hard for the past six months. I’ve gone from a 34-inch waist to 31, and my weight is about 177 pounds now. However, I just found out that I have a hernia. After the operation, I won’t be allowed to lift anything for six weeks.

Currently, I try to eat five times a day. I use a meal replacement and protein bars. I also take creatine and mutivitamins. My diet is excellent?no sugars, low sodium, and high protein. What’s the best thing for me to do and/or take during my six weeks off?

I also ride an exercise bike every morning for 40 minutes. However, the doctor said that I will need to take four weeks off.

Should I change my diet and/or supplements? Your help will be very much appreciated. Thanks, and I enjoy your articles.
Michael

This type of situation, personally, is when I’d use a mild cycle of 'roids. They’d help me heal much faster and preserve lean mass while simultaneously keeping me from getting all blubbery because I couldn’t exercise.

If that isn’t an option, I’d contract my muscles as hard as I could and hold them for a count of 60, doing several sets a day. I’d also eat glutamine like there’s no tomorrow, since it also facilitates recovery and helps preserve muscle.

[quote]Mexico City wrote:
Re: Hernia - from T-Nation in 1999:

http://www.T-Nation.com/...ic.do?id=469898

Would you agree with the recommendations below; I am in a very similar situation; is this a case where Nandrolone would be beneficial?

Best, Mexico City

Operation
I’m 37 years old and have been working out very hard for the past six months. I’ve gone from a 34-inch waist to 31, and my weight is about 177 pounds now. However, I just found out that I have a hernia. After the operation, I won’t be allowed to lift anything for six weeks.

Currently, I try to eat five times a day. I use a meal replacement and protein bars. I also take creatine and mutivitamins. My diet is excellent?no sugars, low sodium, and high protein. What’s the best thing for me to do and/or take during my six weeks off?

I also ride an exercise bike every morning for 40 minutes. However, the doctor said that I will need to take four weeks off.

Should I change my diet and/or supplements? Your help will be very much appreciated. Thanks, and I enjoy your articles.
Michael

This type of situation, personally, is when I’d use a mild cycle of 'roids. They’d help me heal much faster and preserve lean mass while simultaneously keeping me from getting all blubbery because I couldn’t exercise.

If that isn’t an option, I’d contract my muscles as hard as I could and hold them for a count of 60, doing several sets a day. I’d also eat glutamine like there’s no tomorrow, since it also facilitates recovery and helps preserve muscle.

[/quote]

So that the injury does not turn chronic, you better follow the Doc’s instructions.

As for the best way to preserve gains? obviously if you have the cash, just stay on cycle.

Doc says for a month post-op no exercise,this is my second hernia and if it feels as bad post-op as the 1st one did I’ll be lucky that I can get out of bed.

Plan on staying on the nandralone meanwhile.

Thanks, MC