Here's the Latest!

Alright, here we go!

Stats: 5’ 10", 181 lbs, 9.3% bf

Here’s a side leg to start, with hamstring, quad, and semi ass

Here’s a full sized version: http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z300/AccipiterQ/Leg200901.jpg

Back

Full sized version: http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z300/AccipiterQ/back200901.jpg

quads

Bewbz

back double bi

Last but not least

RED HAWT ABZZZZZZ

actual bb poses might go a long way

hmm, I may throw up a back double bi

maybe the strangest assortment of pictures ive ever seen on here.

Toss up the Front Double Bi,back double bi, a lat spread, maybe a most muscular…etc

Back double bi

I balanced out the score :stuck_out_tongue:

Front double bi

Not too bad for a beginner (which I assume you are), but anyhoo - good overall structure but you lack back width, back thickness and basically need to lay a foundation of size all over your upper body.

not bad, not bad at all.

If you compare your profile pics from May of last year with these, it’s really hard to actually see a difference.

The quad photos look like they could have been taken the same day!

The question is AQ, what do YOU think?

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Not too bad for a beginner (which I assume you are) [/quote]

according to the profile, Op has been training for 9 years

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Not too bad for a beginner (which I assume you are), but anyhoo - good overall structure but you lack back width, back thickness and basically need to lay a foundation of size all over your upper body.[/quote]

Yeah I’ve been feeling like my back has completely plateaued. For what it’s worth I don’t know how to pose for a lat shot properly, but it’s not like they’re much bigger than what you can see in the pictures. I’m really out of ideas for how to add thickness/width to my back. I can deadlift 430 lbs, I row 130 lbs. dumbbells for a few reps before my form breaks down, I can do 17 pullups unweighted and going all the way down to a full stretch. I mean really what else is there? BB rows? I’ve never really felt like I’m hitting my lats as hard with those as I am with DB rows. I’m actually going to make a thread in the bodybuilding forum on this actually. I’m vexed.

Keep up the good work broski! You almost got that 500 pull!

Lol, why would he start a thread to figure out what “HE” thinks?

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
The question is AQ, what do YOU think? [/quote]