Here's My Plan

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
kmcnyc wrote:
I got my rash guards that match the patches on my gi-and the colors of the tatoos on my neck.
the other guys aren’t as fastidious with their equipment coordiation , WTF? right?

I just pissed myself LOL[/quote]

hahahah. I agree.

And I think you listed more types of curls than I knew existed.

I mean really why don’t these guys get new gi’s
or board shorts the match mouth pieces or
ankle and hand wraps I mean come on
do these guy’s want to be fighters or what.

why is every one pissing themselves I am a serial MMA fighter, no troll no homo.

so today 5 mile run with flippers, and snorkle. my veins have veins, the run went well took 48.35, good time.
box squats and sumo dead’s did em wore my west side beanie.
today I did 75 minutes of steady carido on the recumbant bike

went to work , then Judo this evening…

Judo went well we ran in circles did jumping jacks then practiced like the first 8 pages of the kotokan easy stuff.
the other guys tried to grab me by the patches on my gi, talk about dirspeck.

I want to ask a jujitsu question?
is it a good idea in MMA to start on my knees?
thats what we did at my last tournament

and fighting Irish I wanted to ask you what you thought about tripple and quadruple jabs,
I mean I mso fast It should work.

kmc

Being a serial mma fighter is tough man. Wait till the flippers give you blisters, worse than crying in front of your jiu jitsu instructor because some 12 year old caught you in a rear naked and called you a pussy.

Also in KS all MMA is done from knees, and we only fight cows. Fucking cows.

It is tough man, the flippers are making my calves swoll, and yes there are blisters. the blisters are part of it
I took the inserts of foam that I cut out of my chucks for deads and box squats and put them in seems to help.

I thought beginner blue belt or lower starts from their knees like in a grappling tournament maybe to condition the knees?
I dont know.

And I am not sure what is about the cows…
is that like a big chick reference?

speaking of calves that is what went on today

at muy thai this morning, after the 5 mile run of course…
I had a good day we hit pads of rolled up napkins again and practiced flying knees.
that concrete is hard. dang

they keep hosing off the concrete, but I guess its because its behind a kichen,
I only fell two times this time while kicking

When I hold the pads and get knocked down I dont really count those.
then we did a ton of crunches with a dude standing on our stomachs, in between sets I rolled a bottle down my shin .

and we bounced on the old tire for a few minutes but it stank of piss.

again with the lack of training partners with serious gear issues, is it really so hard to spray lysol on your gloves once in a while or on the headgear?
I guess I need to buy my own.
and again with the lack of attention to person detail.
why wear trunks that are black with red trim
yet rock white gloves? WTF right?
no one even wore the arm bands ,or feathers,
I mean some of the guys are cooks and waiters so I get it but still.

I went straight from Mahimahi thai to the gym and did the following
first I drank a huge nos creatine glutamine glycine shake with taurine and fast acting
waxy maize, well I ran out of waxy maize so I used corn starch and some crystal light.

heavy DB lunges
leg extensions
leg press, 15 plates per side
it aint about the ROM its about the noise!
sissy squats
cable leg extensions
hip adduction machine
hip abduction machine
leg extensions feet in
leg extension feet out

then I did seated calf raiese
standing calf raise
tiptoe walks lots
on leg db calf raise
leg press calf raise
donkey calf raise
hack squat plie calf raise

I measured my calves after this there were 12.4 inches.

my hands are cramping typing this, I was up late last night working my captain of crush and blob lifts.

I think I over did the muscle milk the past few days my fight shorts seem snug.
maybe a small quick cut.

pees

kmc

ahahahahaha this had me laughing all the way down the page good stuff

here is some mahimahi thai footage of me this morning… more to come about training later

kmc

Xen came out to train with me a few months ago…
I am the one holding the pads…Xen is the one rocking the awesome fight gear.
his speed is what I am aiming for

kmc

[quote]kmcnyc wrote:
Xen came out to train with me a few months ago…
I am the one holding the pads…Xen is the one rocking the awesome fight gear.
his speed is what I am aiming for

kmc[/quote]

hAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Xen, you nancy bastard! I dig the Old Navy belly shirt hahahahahaha

Dude he was so fast1!!!

And here is a vid from a year or so when I came out to Jersey to spar with fighting Irish.

Im the one with the coordinating outfit,
and blue hand wraps.

Irish put a lovely beating on me…it just looks like I won, cause I walked away first.

kmc

Wow it is sunday night and I am pooped again.
I was up late watching elite XC
Nick diaz hwho knew, right?
I am betting he is on the roidz waith for the test to come back.

I am lookining forward to a shake of glutaminetaurine whey egg whites , and BCAA to help recoever, in fact the BCCAA with corn starch and crystal light instead of waxy maize are really good, I have been cooking them into pancakes for breakfast.

I am going to have this shake, rep out on the captains of crush, rip some cards and head over to my tatoo artist’s place he has some ideas for my head piece

Today I still trained even though its easter.
Holidays are for the week
No Judo today and the guys are the Thai restaruant who’s yard we train in, were busy.

so I did two hours on the recumbant bike
I have to order some new flippers the right one has a hole in the bottom from running.

Box Squats and Sumo deads lighter then ever
with my new metal briefs and Katana suit.
and 16mm belt the 13 mm wasnt giving me enough.
I also put blue heat in the elbow and knee sleeves, I read about this tip on intense muscle I put the wraps on over these- the bruises are less from the wraps with the sleeves on before.

Today in the gym I combined my arm training-
felt my bi’s and tris where being neglected with all this hard cardio.
wide grip ez bar preacher
db preacher alternating curls
incline inners curls
inline rotating db curls
smith machine power curls
db conectration culrs
cable concentration curls
lying cable curls with rope
Pinwheel curls
OH cable cross over curls
barbel reverse curl negatives

then
close grip bench
smith machine reverse grip bench
push downs STRICT
V grip push downs
rope OH push downs
d handle 1 arm push downs
d handle 1 arm alternating cable kick backs
tricep bar french press
OH dumbell extension
db alternating decline kickbacks
HEAVY DB kick backs

all reps and sets 3x10 to failure and
assistance.
I checked with fed ex and my camo gi is arriving tomorow
http://www.brazilianfightwear.com/store/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?shopper_id=9532412172539532&page_id=23&Item_ID=1979&Store_Id=117

I have moved this log to sherdog.com
thanks
kmc

you need to get a girlfriend

Why the hate,
I am documenting my real training.
but I moved it to sherdog where it can be a appreciated by real fighters instead of weight lifters

I think I need to bring this log back…

yesterday I did bench and biceps yesterday DC style… even did a widowmaker of
preacher curls.

this morning5 mile run I switched back to five fingers. time 45.43, so still pretty fast.

after work I did 66 minutes ( that is the length of my MGMT cd) of steady state cardio on the recumbent bike.

I went to Judo this evening- and was told my camo gi was not acceptable this old guy is like such a douche
and I just moved all the patches, to it, and got matching camo rash guard, and tape for my ears, and ankles.

So I had to borrow some guys stinky gi- the top and bottom where different brands WTF? and it even had a hole
this is deplorable to let ones appearance and equipment go like that.

But judo went fine we did jumping jacks, ran around in a cricle and Im like fug this kumbayah shit I am going to sonson someone today. So I threw all those skinny bastards Hard.

at home, I did a big shake of Arginine whey, glutamine bcaa constarch and crystal light… way better then anoconda.

tomorrow its muay thai and quads and calves in the evening

kmc

[quote]kmcnyc wrote:

But judo went fine we did jumping jacks, ran around in a cricle and Im like fug this kumbayah shit I am going to sonson someone today.

tomorrow its muay thai and quads and calves in the evening

kmc

[/quote]

These two lines- priceless bro.

hahahah.

damn where is the love, where are my fugging fans yo?

yo its wednesday people…
so its muay thai at the gym in the back of the thai food restaruant.

ran my 5 miles in 46 minutes- with the five fingers,no heel strikes, killed it son.

got to the restaruant, first we did some conditining moving all the tables and broken chairs
kept in the back asside, and then stacking all the garbage bags stored on the cement pad
where the heavy bag is, we worked on the bag for a while 18 rounds of 2 minutes, mostly kicks
no rest. hosing down the concrete was the smart move, really simulated a ring slick with blood or sweat.

then I clinched with the owners son he is 13 but really he is so fast, the knees werent so bad,
I did get the seed out of my front tooth- its been bothering me for a few weeks.
pad work- 9 rounds or 9 minutes, easy peezy wrecked it.

double ended bag- mad fast 12121211121212112 just light.

notes,
kicking the bag, left welts on my shins, I think the callouses are coming along nicely.
Need to get on rolling the bottle on them.
Falling when I miss the bag, is hurting less and less, I think my glutes, and back are toughening up.

I have a few questions

My thighs seem to be shrinking- or my knee wraps are stretched out, ATP SUCKS.
I think I need to bump up the hypertrophy training, took care of that tonight.

custom mouth pieces, the one I got at Kmart doesnt fit so good, I soaked it in vinegar, but maybe the kids knees have something to do with that, I dunno shrug id wear head gear but that is ghey.

I take my wedding ring off when I spar, or do pad work, this morning I had a hard time getting it back on,
should I be wearing wraps- I mean I want to toughen the hands as much as possible, and I am using 24 oz gloves. I think Ill get that jammie resized.

I read a new article in the alpha section, I cant answer any threads in there, maybe someone can help with that? I mean look at my training I am what T-Nation no fug that im what mmainyourmind is all about .

thinking I am goin go double up on my deadlifting and squating, and bent over rows.
I think such big lifts, that recruit the most muscles, ted to wear on the CNS are perfect for developing my punching power. that and I have been shadow boxing with penny rolls in my fists fer speed.
ankle weights rock for that too, maybe someone who fights on the weekends, or took a class or two can steer me in the right direction about getting faster.

tonight I ramped up the quad training dc style

quads
pigeon toed leg extentions
single leg extensions toes out
hack squat machine
adductor machine
indductor machine
cross legged leg press HEAVY mad deep
smith machine front squats
db lunges 15 lbs.
step ups heavy 25 lbs.
then widow maker of .25 squats strict

calves
tiptoes up stairs
donkey calve raises with my partner on my back - yo he is huge
vince gironda leg press pigeon toe calf press TUT 1.3.4

thats it kid

kmc

Shit son. Tearin it up. Watch out for that 13 year old with the quick knees.

sup people
thought I gave up this log
brought it back for all my haters.
I changed up my training.
Mon and Tues I ran lifted and played judo and boxed at gleason’s respectively.

Monday I took it light…
ran in the morning- with the five fingers, on.
then sumo pull and box squats I am getting a ton of rebound out of the whole now,
maybe its the 24"box I use. shrugs
225 for reps is coming soon.

then for my real strength training back to basics
just hammer strength machines for bench incline, decline, flat, then cable crossovers
for biceps,
I had had to wait for some dude to finish squatting then it was was all me.
then cable concentration curls…

at Judo we did mad jumping jacks,hindi pushups then randori this was like a deeload.

Tuesday I ran 5 miles pulled sumo and changed up the box squats, this time I use a higher box with a big fat spnge bob on top- maybe 27 inches or so. nice.

Then as a special treat ( or so I thought )
I trained at Gleasons’s in Brooklyn, it was better at the old location, the new location is like all white guys, and the locker room is nasty, in fact the whole thing is nasty…tape on all the bags, roaches
pictures of old weak as boxers. And it stinks and every mirror is cracked,mad ghetto.

Anyway I ran there its only 3 miles or so from the apartment, but it was raining on the Manhattan bridge , not so much fun.
Anyway I got there and had my green ruca shorts , matching mouth piece, and wrist wraps,
on ready to tear it up the other clowns wife beaters, and like cut off sweats, get serious peeple

jumped rope, shadow boxed, but couldn’t do my ring warm up- the way I like, cause there where like 8 dudes
doing some lame ass pad drills. the jump ropes were all too long, and the wet floor made me trip.

when It was my turn to hit the pads, dude kept moving them, like fast so it looked like I missed them.
whats up with that?
then when I got to spar , they INSISTED I wear head gear, and the chest protector,groin protector said every beginner has to do that , fucking faggots.

sparring went ok, but when I tried to clinch they stopped it, and dude peppered me with hundreds of jabs-
I want to BANG, fuck this.

today,
I changed up my training…

I ran the same five miles, pulled in my new Metal squat suit, and did box squats again

then tonight I went to a new place to fight, cause it wasnt sparring, its a military combat training from
the cold block - the instructor was a former SEAL, Tunnel rat, and spook.
dudes where hard core Yeah- first we had to wait for the AA meeting to break up.
then we moved all the chairs and tables to the side, NO matts fucking real shit, black t-shirts camo cargos

we did a ton of throat strikes,
knee cap kicking
then we fought with coffee cup straws, yo those hurt in the neck-
then we did some firearm retention and dis-armerment real guns , no bullets,
rubber guns are gay.
I signed up for 4 more lessons,finally some real shit

after this

10x10 german volume training
10x10 leg extensions
10x10 lying leg curls
10x10 calf press

done

kmc

sup peepull

where did all the haters go? good riddance.
Its hard for youll to face the truth of my training.
Keeping it real!

Yesterday in the gym life was good

• skipped the morning run and sumo box squats for some hard recumbant bike cardo"

reardelts
tris
back

rear delt machine
bent over cable crossover raises

then db kick backs
rope push downs
frech press
one arm cable push down with d-handle supinated grip
one arm cable push down with d-handle pronated grip
one arm cable push down with d-handle thumbless grip
close grip db bench MAD STRICT

back
assisted pull-ups +180lbs STRICT
hammer machine pull down 4 25 lb plates per side
ghetto t-bar row FULL RANGE I made the ROM longer by using 2.5 plates

3x10 all reps sets.

I skipped on Bjj and went back to the SEAL CIA guys training again…

we had to wait for the NA meeting to break up this time,
and again, REAL shit went down-
we unscrewed several light bulbs in the celing- and he had several students
attack one guy in a choreagrahed ready for youtube fashion- said it would work every time.
and dude had to try to fight them off one by one.
three rounds of that.
then we practiced some 1 inch punches.

Fri

YOu know I went back to basics, and decided that the striking training Ive been doing really isn’t essential.
hitting a a bag is stupid- it don’t hit back, that and really how much striking training could I possibly need.
Most cage fights end up on the ground

My hands are hurting again- these COC that I am working with are tough, I can almost close the zero trainer captain of crunk- but I will keep logging , I know my fan is out there.

I want to train with some new movements today- so I broke out the toys.
chains power cleans - off of a bosu, I saw wand do them, on the ufc 99 preview but made them harder with the bosu

then I did some babmboo bench presses with plates hanging off the ends of the bar.
I did not have bands- so I used belts from all the Gi’s i bought-
why do they always send white belts anyway.

after that biceps- haven’t hit the guns in a while

preacher curls straight bar
bb ez bar standing curls STRICT
1 arm db preacher curls
cable concentraion curls
cable crossover curls
strict hammer curls
21’s
machine curls
prone cable curls unilaterally
zotman curls
reverse curls BB
reverse culrs db preacher

Post workout I had a shake of NOS-assplode, glutamine , mag10 creatine and whey- I am keeping the cornstarch, instead of the waxymaise it is better tasting.

But tonight I am going to go to BJJ and tear some shit up- there is one dude who has been talking shit
about my patches- said it was lame to have a no-gi patch on a gi, fuck that clown.

thats it peepul

peees
kmc

sup people
back with more training.

The Broad Street Bully, we runnin this rap shit
Get zipped up in plastic when it happens that’s it

thats how I felt today- gonna send somebody back zipped up in plastic

bought my new summer kicks Nike Free’s in neon, they match my neon green tapout hat and Iphone case-
but I am pissed!
wore the new summer kicks out on a run- I heard trail running was good- I hit up central park
fuck that all I got was some torn up dirty new kicks.
trail running is bullshit!
treadmill from now on.

cleaned my kicks in the sink with a toofbrush then got into the katana metal suit.
box squats and speed sumo pulls with chains- word fuck just plates chains, wore my ELITEFTS beanie
and then did 1000 crunches hit my 12,0000,000 million post on sherdog, and then hit up some tweets
and bloodyelbow too.

went over to the BJJ school
this time I said fuck you - Im rocking the camo gi- so he made me roll with a fat kid- that bastid STANK
all he wanted to do was lay on me and grab my wrists- like an x I only tapped cause that nikker
fugging stank!!! smelled like a rotton toe and had white pants and a blue top-
who lets these people out of the house???

we shrimped did some somersolts practiced, flying northsouth keylocks- nice.
then I mopped the mats- I aint getting no stafff.

hit up the weights direct after-
but I saw this video of Machida benching- he was using 135- and with shit form, WTF

what kind of world champ is that? I mean I rock that in the smith like 12 times!!!
my man Yvel can take his karate ass- plus yvel has the dope ink…

that inspired me in the weight room tonight

incline reversegrip smith bench (ony light spotting)
decline db flyes
declie closegrip benchpress
standing cable crossover
standing cable crossover palms down
kneeling cable crossober- no thumbs mad strict

need to work on my outer pec tie ins hitten em hard.

but let me tel you the best part- my man Brock is fighting again in a few days-

I cant weight-
ordered his walkout shirt having like a bunch of bitches at the crib- cause mom dukes is out of town
wings- some alize- texted Xen his phone must be out of service again, pay your bills kid…

but My man BROCK is the SHIT
he be having the Diesel chest- and he got hand like Cinder Blocks-
He is gonna blow threw Frank Meer, and then he is gonna fuck up Carwin!!!
and that Russian fat kid- not the tattoed one- he is connected the fat one.

Damn son Brock is gonna KIll IT!!!

tomorrow
some muythai and some conditioning program I got from Marc Lemon.

kmc