Here's My Pics

You speak about insult, but what have you all done here isn’t insults? You could told me constructive critique, to work there, and there, but not like these words written here. I thought that you will explain me that, but…no way. (I was “sick” like you say, because:I had hepatitis, and problems with backbone)

[quote]drgs wrote:
You speak about insult, but what have you all done here isn’t insults? You could told me constructive critique, to work there, and there, but not like these words written here. I thought that you will explain me that, but…no way. (I was “sick” like you say, because:I had hepatitis, and problems with backbone)[/quote]

Constructive critique?

Um, lift weights and eat solid food.

Rest.

Repeat.

[quote]drgs wrote:
You speak about insult, but what have you all done here isn’t insults? You could told me constructive critique, to work there, and there, but not like these words written here. I thought that you will explain me that, but…no way. (I was “sick” like you say, because:I had hepatitis, and problems with backbone)[/quote]

And you could have spend 30 minutes reading this site to determine that your photos didn’t belong in this section and should have been put in the beginner section. And an extra 30 minutes typing up your health and lifting history and goals and taking pictures from a perspective that contained useful information.

And maybe an extra 30 seconds to use proper grammar.

[quote]PF_88 wrote:
And maybe an extra 30 seconds to use proper grammar.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure he’s not a native English speaker. The shorts are a good sign :slight_smile:

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
I’m pretty sure he’s not a native English speaker. The shorts are a good sign :)[/quote]

You’re right. :))

[quote]drgs wrote:
HoratioSandoval wrote:
I’m pretty sure he’s not a native English speaker. The shorts are a good sign :slight_smile:

You’re right. :))[/quote]

Yet he still managed to use “you’re” instead of “your”. Nice job. I’m saving this thread so I can use it next time I feel like being a grammar nazi.

“If goofy foreigners can do it right, so can you!”

You look exactly the same. There is absolutely no noticeable difference between your pictures.
If I took a picture of myself now and a picture of myself after doing 30 push-ups I would look like I had made larger gains than you.

You can’t get big by doing 20 crunches and 12 push-ups before bed. You can’t get jacked or ripped without going into the squat rack and putting a bar on your back.

How did you find this site, man?

Put some weight on the bar.

BORAT SAYS ‘VERRRY NIIIIIIICE’

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:
So now you throw a caveat in the mix that you have health problems?
[/quote]

I actually wonder if the OP has read any of the “I made progress despite being sick” threads and not just the “I didn’t make any progress because I was sick” ones.

[quote]drgs wrote:

Backbone have a yellow streak down it? Afraid of lifting something heavy? My 57 year old wife has more muscles than you…of course she can lift a tank…

[quote]drgs wrote:
Please don’t talk youself in the mirror bmitch you look silly ;)[/quote]

I made this picture just for this forum.

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:
I made this picture just for this forum. [/quote]

Ha ha - that’s an awesome episode where Jimmy gears up for the special olympics.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
AccipiterQ wrote:
I made this picture just for this forum.

Ha ha - that’s an awesome episode where Jimmy gears up for the special olympics. [/quote]

I love how Cartman messes up his hair, puts on a bicycle helmet, and walks around going DUUUUUUUHHH!!! DERRRRRRRR!!! in order to get into the Special Olympics but completely forgets that he’s still a weak fatass and completely loses.

Way to build his confidence guys haha. I was scrolling down expecting someone to stick up for him but failed. You’re all ruthless :smiley: At least say he’s got relatively low body fat or something…

[quote]rudilerm wrote:
Way to build his confidence guys haha. I was scrolling down expecting someone to stick up for him but failed. You’re all ruthless :smiley: At least say he’s got relatively low body fat or something…[/quote]

Your avatar is making me laugh…and making me question gravity.