Here's My Pics

2 years ago, on the beach.

Still then

Last year

Last week:

biceps

back

i dont see much progress for 2 years of lifting. it almost looks like you have made no progress but sport a bit of a pump in the recent pictures.

d

hmm…decent lats for your size…some definition in the stomach and chest…not much else though. I gave it a 4…probably should’ve gone with a 3

Are you sure you didn’t mean 2 months progress?

Hard to compare the original photos from the myspace angles.

And we need legs. (Not that I expect you to have any.)

Sorry bud, but my 110 lb sister has more muscle mass than you. Are you a cyclist, or a long distance runner?

I’ll give you a “1” for being ballsy enough to post your pictures on a bodybuilding forum.

No one wants this thread. Did you actually look at this site before posting? 5 minutes reading would have told you this was a bad idea.

progress=progressively moving the camera closer and closer to your torso.

Wow. You are pretty acids, I forgot that you all have perfect bodies.My bad :frowning: (btw in the last 3 years I have serious problems with my health)
and in the last 2 years I’ve trained only 3 months per year

SO why did you feel the need to show these pictures…
Go to bodybuilding.com
They will LOVE you.

[quote]drgs wrote:
Wow. You are pretty acids, I forgot that you all have perfect bodies.My bad :frowning: (btw in the last 3 years I have serious problems with my health)
and in the last 2 years I’ve trained only 3 months per year[/quote]

So basically you have only trained 6 months then. I would have waited till you actually had good progress to post some pics.

[quote]drgs wrote:
and in the last 2 years I’ve trained only 3 months per year[/quote]

So now you throw a caveat in the mix that you have health problems?

Cry me a freakin’ river. You chose to post your pics on a forum that is all about hard work, determination, and actual muscle mass.

Thanks for clarifying that you’ve trained 25% of the time over the last 2 years. Outstanding work hoss… What exactly was your training routine outside of the occasional push up and swiss ball crunches?

Sorry for the rant, but I wouldn’t even notice you if you walked past me on the street.

Newsflash: You’re small.

Please don’t talk youself in the mirror bmitch you look silly :wink:

[quote]drgs wrote:
Please don’t talk youself in the mirror bmitch you look silly ;)[/quote]

Was that an insult…I’m sure bmitch is just torn up about it :S

Anyone else think this actually is his progress over 2 years of training, but because he got flamed he made up that he’s sick and only trained for 25% of it?