Here's My Cycle, Any Tips?

holy thread resurrection batman

[quote]saps wrote:
holy thread resurrection batman[/quote]

x2

Hi All,

I finally started my cycle of Sustanon 250 (500mg/week - Monday/Thursday) and I just finished my 3rd week.

I got one question… how can I force myself to eat double of what I eat everyday? I find it impossible… :-/

I have started to see gains, but because I cannot take those many more Calories, I feel like I will loose everything very quickly as soon as I start the PCT. Has anyone any idea or thoughts about this?

By the way, I am 5’8" tall (172cm), 134lbs (61Kg)!

Thanks

5’8 134 lbs eh?
Sounds like you may need to triple what you’re eating.

Why are you shooting the sustanon only twice per week?

And why post this question in this thread? Not really a big deal, just seems odd…

hehehehhe…
Well, this was the first thread I found ages ago and I posted here asking about Sustanon 250, so, I thought I should come here and continue to get in touch.

I know I eat enough to keep my weight it’s like it’s natural for me not to go over what my body can take, nevertheless, I have put on 3Kg in three weeks.

Does anybody think I should force myself to eat? I mean, really force it? Won’t this do me harm?

Yeah, I am taking it twice a week, because I hear people having success with only 250mg/week, I didn’t want to overload on the 1st cycle with more than 500mg/week.

NB: 3Kg in three weeks has always been Mission Impossible for me.

Over/force-feeding is an integral part of bodybuilding…