Heres A Good Multi...

click on more products & the living greens for men. 'Bout $15 US for a months worth…

be nice if it told you actually what and how much was in it

Phill

i thought it did! oh well, stole below from another bb website:

Serving Size: 3 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving:

Vitamin A 150%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 150%
Calcium 7.5%
Vitamin D 150%
Vitamin E 600%
Thiamin 2500%
Riboflavin 2206%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 188%
Vitamin B6 1875%
Folic Acid 150%
Vitamin B12 625%
Biotin 150%
Pantothenic acid 375%
Magnesium 7.5%
Zinc 150%
Selenium 150%
Copper 150%
Manganese 37.5%
Chromium 150%
Molybdenum 150%

Crucial Oil Complex: 1,760mg
Pumpkin seed oil, soybean oil, flaxseed oil

Antioxidant Blend: 75mg
Green tea (leaf, 15% polyphenols), coq10, conjugated linoleic acid, grape seed extract (95% polyphenols), rhodiola rosea extract (3% rosavins), rosemary exdtract (6% carmosic acid), resveratol, sage extract (leaf, 4:1).

Fruit, Vegetable & Herb Blend: 75mg
Alfalfa, apple asparagus, beet, blueberry, broccoli, brussel sprouts, cabbage, cantaloupe, capiscum fruit (cayenne), carrot, cauliflower, celery, cherry, fennel, fenugreek, grapefruit, grape, ginger root, garlic, kale, kelp, lemon, lemon balm extract (6%), onion, orange, papaya, peach, pear, pineapple, plum, pumpkin seed, radish, raspberry, rhubarb, spinach, strawberry, sweet potato, tomato, turnip, watercress, watermelon, wild yam, yucca root.

Immuno Support Blend: 75mg
Cat’s claw extract, echinacea, garlic, goldenseal, oregano extract, white tea extract (30% polyphenols)

Amino Acid Blend 60 mg
Arginine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Tryptophan, Valine

Digestive Enzyme Blend 60 mg
Lactase, Amylase, Beta-gluconase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase

Green Super Food Blend 45 mg
Barley Grass, Chlorella, Spirulina (Hawaiian Blue / Green Algae), 72 Trace Mineral Blend

Energy Blend 37.5 mg
American Ginseng, Chinese Ginseng, Korean Ginseng.

Memory & Concentration Blend 37.5 mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine, Choline, DMAE, Ginkgo Biloba, Glutamine, Phosphatidylserine

Targeted Nutraceutical Blend 37.5 mg
Lutein, Glucosamine, Lycopene, Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto

Bioperine Complex 22.5 mg
Bioperine Black Pepper extract, Ginger extract (root, 5% Gingerol), Piper Longum extract (fruit, 1.5% Piperine)

Other Ingredients:
Beeswax, lecithin, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, titanium dioxide, sodium copper chlorophyllin, silicon dioxide, tumeric and caramel. Contains: soybean and crustacean (crab, shrimp, lobster).

Directions: Take three (3) capsules with your first meal of the day.

Looks good… except a lot of people will be against the soybean oil…

[quote]gabex wrote:
Looks good… except a lot of people will be against the soybean oil…[/quote]

If you’re referring to the soy/estrogen backlash, I don’t believe soybean oil has the same estrogenic properties as soy protein.

That’s not to say I don’t avoid it whenever possible. Suck foy!

What shits me is gelatin caps. Far out! When are we going to get rid of this cheap ass method of encapsulating stuff.

You make a product such as above and then wrap it in an inferior capsule.

Where did you find an ingredient label?

[quote]humble wrote:
What shits me is gelatin caps. Far out! When are we going to get rid of this cheap ass method of encapsulating stuff.

You make a product such as above and then wrap it in an inferior capsule.

[/quote]

What makes you think gelatin capsules are now inferior?

They are great for many products that don’t require a special delivery system to aid in absorption.

There’s a lot of stuff crammed into that pill, some of it in absurdly small amounts. I guess I wouldn’t trust a company that throws 500 ingredients into the mix simply to say that their multi has them. 37 mg of ginseng will hardly do anything at all.

The sheer amount of different crap in that vitamin also increases the chances that one of the ingredients has been adulterated with something you absolutely don’t want in your body.

[quote]Tulkastaldo wrote:
There’s a lot of stuff crammed into that pill, some of it in absurdly small amounts. I guess I wouldn’t trust a company that throws 500 ingredients into the mix simply to say that their multi has them. 37 mg of ginseng will hardly do anything at all.

The sheer amount of different crap in that vitamin also increases the chances that one of the ingredients has been adulterated with something you absolutely don’t want in your body.[/quote]

Agreed.

This is just another shotgun approach to supplementation. Throw in as many ‘name’ ingredients as possible so it looks good to as many people as possible. Problem is that it doesn’t contain anywhere near enough content for many of them to have any beneficial effect.

There’s nothing impressive about this formula.

What do you guys think of this?

www.nowfoods.com/?action=itemdetail&item_id=13564

I’ve used it before, but personally just to to a simple multi with some probiotics.