Here We Go Again!

“”"
A law enforcement official close to the investigation tells The Associated Press that pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in the weight room of the family’s suburban Atlanta home. Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths.
“”"

Yep, the roids did it!

I honestly think it was roids or else he got tripped on acid… Roids are the only thing that would cause blind rage like that, he was probably abusing them also.

[quote]KSman wrote:
“”"
A law enforcement official close to the investigation tells The Associated Press that pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in the weight room of the family’s suburban Atlanta home. Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths.
“”"

Yep, the roids did it! [/quote]

I’m sure they found steroids at his house and thought " oh look, drugs! " The vast majority of the public doesn’t look at steroids much differently then cocaine. Maybe Chris didn’t get his " steroid fix " in time.

It’s a crazy story though. I used to follow wrestling in the WCW days and always liked Benoit. The creepiest thing is that he is supposed to have killed his wife on one day, then had a day to cool down, then killed his son the next day, THEN hung himself the NEXT day. That is 3 days of insanity.

[quote]shizen wrote:
I honestly think it was roids or else he got tripped on acid… Roids are the only thing that would cause blind rage like that, he was probably abusing them also. [/quote]

That is an ignorant, offensive statement. I am on fairly high doses for prolonged periods and have NEVER experienced " blind rage " or any rage for that matter.

How many gruesome murders do you suppose occur in the U.S. every year? And what percentage of the people who commit those murders are using steroids? I’d guess it’s LESS then 1%.

Just heard it on the radio. Here we go again with the witch-hunt.

Well they found steroids in the guys house . They were probably loaded in his system .

I can’t wait to hear the ROID HEADS excuses for this one ! I know you guys refuse to attribute anything negative at all to steroids …

[quote]shizen wrote:
I honestly think it was roids or else he got tripped on acid… Roids are the only thing that would cause blind rage like that, he was probably abusing them also. [/quote]

Please tell me you aren’t serious.

Please tell me that you have proof that roids are the only thing that can cause a person to get so mad that he kills his family.

If that is the case - there is a mom in Houston that must have been roided out the proverbial ass before drowning her 5 kids.

Quit watching so much Oprah.

[quote]xfiles wrote:
Well they found steroids in the guys house . They were probably loaded in his system .

I can’t wait to hear the ROID HEADS excuses for this one ! I know you guys refuse to attribute anything negative at all to steroids …[/quote]

Excuses for what? Excuses for the baseless accusations that are surely to be made?

Saying AAS was the sole trigger for a double homicide is about the stupidest position one can take.

But I already see the line forming over in the witch-hunt section.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
shizen wrote:
I honestly think it was roids or else he got tripped on acid… Roids are the only thing that would cause blind rage like that, he was probably abusing them also.

Please tell me you aren’t serious.

Please tell me that you have proof that roids are the only thing that can cause a person to get so mad that he kills his family.

If that is the case - there is a mom in Houston that must have been roided out the proverbial ass before drowning her 5 kids.

Quit watching so much Oprah. [/quote]

Hahahahahahaha! Rj - you allways make my day! that was some funny sh*t!

As for the fuktard that thinks AAS is to blame - you really have dropped a bollock posting on this board…

Some people are just mindless fuckwits who have nothing better to do then post/speak on things they have NO IDEA ABOUT.

Put yourself to some use and go learn something…

“Nancy Benoit filed for a divorce in May 2003, saying their three-year union was irrevocably broken and alleging ‘cruel treatment.’ […] Both mother and son had bibles placed at their sides.”

Oh yeah, that definitely sounds like roid rage. I mean, I know when I get mad while on steroids, I often contemplate crafted and detailed homicides and previous history of violent episodes are never in any way related.

“”"
Investigators found prescription anabolic steroids in the house and want to know whether the muscle man was unhinged by the drugs, which can cause paranoia, depression and explosive outbursts known as “roid rage.
“””

More lies!

The average person will ALWAYS point the finger of blame to some external influence. It’s a protection mechanism. This way the general population can think: “Thank God I don’t do _______. Therefore nothing bad can happen to me.” They’re just scared.

I’m thinking it was the bibles found that are the culprit to the supposed mania, not prescription drugs.

Religion fucks up a great many people.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
“Nancy Benoit filed for a divorce in May 2003, saying their three-year union was irrevocably broken and alleging ‘cruel treatment.’ […] Both mother and son had bibles placed at their sides.”

Oh yeah, that definitely sounds like roid rage. I mean, I know when I get mad while on steroids, I often contemplate crafted and detailed homicides and previous history of violent episodes are never in any way related.
[/quote]

I was hoping for better defenses like this one to use again people who talk about this to me. I don’t really thing roids would cause it, imo was a psychotic breakdown of some sort due to real life problems maybe.

Mmmmh-so it’s the juice that makes men nut up and stupid shit. So by the same token can I use steroid use as cop-out for all sorts of egregious behavior? “Baby- sorry I fucked your sister. But you have to understand- it wasn’t my fault. It was…[insert dramatic pause while hanging head in faux shame] the juice that did it. The juice MADE me fuck your sister”

In fact, I think just about anyone can play the juice card. I mean- what if the president invades some wierd little third-world country for no good damn reason and pisses away bazillions of taxpayer dollars and gets a shitwad of folks killed in the process (you never know, it COULD happen)? He can just blame the juice.

Why did Cain smite Abel? Why did Ike slap Tina? Why did Jeff Dahmer make man-borscht out of Milwaukee hustlers? Who killed Cock Robin? Must have been steroids!

I just had to explain to my late-fifties baby boomer father the reality of it all; that was of course after he called to tell me about it. “I didn’t know steroids could make you feel depressed and paranoid, leading to this ‘Roid Rage.’”

I had to explain that even if the juice had any role in his mentality, it would be something in the order of like 2-4% of what led him to that shit. He must have been so fucking stressed out from like work; and being a silly talkin canuck in the grand ol USA… Jus playin you canadian folk, I loves ya :slight_smile:

[quote]Pinto wrote:
“The juice MADE me fuck your sister”
[/quote]

Classic.

Why does the media have to blame steroids any time they might be present??..anyone with half a brain knows they don’t cause you to do that shit…people that do that type of shit are straightup messedup…

[quote]kroby wrote:
I’m thinking it was the bibles found that are the culprit to the supposed mania, not prescription drugs.

Religion fucks up a great many people.[/quote]

Aint that the truth!

Why aren’t they blaming religion? Bibles were found in the room, AND were directly involved in the killing (unlike the prescription drugs he had).

And if they believed ANY of the prescription drugs, steroids or not, had anything to do with it, why not blame the DOCTOR or Pharmaceutical companies for allowing “rage causing drugs” to be prescribed?

Why not blame any of a million other things that could have contributed to it, including a mental disorder, instead of going off on a tangent and using a tragedy to further their ignorant agenda against steroids?

What streets did he have to drive through every day? What if they were always crowded, and full of road-ragers, shooting his stress levels up until he finally snapped?

I’m choosing to blame the Engineers who designed the roads he drove on. Yea, I’ve always had a thing against Engineers, so this is my chance to put them in a negative spotlight.

I also have no guilty conscience about taking advantage of a double murder suicide to trick people into believing in my own personal ignorant beliefs!

[quote]rainjack wrote:
xfiles wrote:

I can’t wait to hear the ROID HEADS excuses for this one ! I know you guys refuse to attribute anything negative at all to steroids …

Excuses for what? Excuses for the baseless accusations that are surely to be made?

Saying AAS was the sole trigger for a double homicide is about the stupidest position one can take.

But I already see the line forming over in the witch-hunt section. [/quote]

HA , HA ! I knew you would be the first 1 peeing your pants about my comment . Roids never did anything to anyone ? You suck !

JJay …