Here We Go Again

My only steroid cycle of 2015:

250mg Test E eod
50mg dbol every day

8 weeks.

Sexy time.

If the pinning schedule looks a bit weird, it’s because I’ve got some pharm grade shizzle for the first time, so I’m pinning an amp of that eod. I’ll be intersted to see if there’s a noticeable difference between pharm grade and UGL.

No tren? Why no tren? Why???

[quote]dt79 wrote:
No tren? Why no tren? Why???[/quote]

never used it, probably never will.

6 months of no libido from NPP has basically left me too scared to use anything other than test + an oral (but not drol, never drol).

You lucky fuckers will never know the pain of 6 bonerless months.

When are you starting? I’m interested to see your results. Very similar stack planned for myself to start mid June.

[quote]TheTaskmaster wrote:
When are you starting? I’m interested to see your results. Very similar stack planned for myself to start mid June.[/quote]

either next week or the week after depending on how much I drink this weekend

[quote]Yogi wrote:
My only steroid cycle of 2015:

250mg Test E eod
50mg dbol every day

8 weeks.

Sexy time.

If the pinning schedule looks a bit weird, it’s because I’ve got some pharm grade shizzle for the first time, so I’m pinning an amp of that eod. I’ll be intersted to see if there’s a noticeable difference between pharm grade and UGL.[/quote]

solid, no-frills cycle there.

why only one cycle this year?

time constraints, mostly. Got time for a cheeky 8-weeker with taper and PCT before I go on holiday, then when I come back by the time I’ve had an appropriate amount of time off it’ll be December and that’s not a great month to start a cycle, so it’ll be January probably before I go back on.

Supposed to be saving for a house too so the mrs isn’t wild about me dropping a load of money of roidz.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
time constraints, mostly. Got time for a cheeky 8-weeker with taper and PCT before I go on holiday, then when I come back by the time I’ve had an appropriate amount of time off it’ll be December and that’s not a great month to start a cycle, so it’ll be January probably before I go back on.

Supposed to be saving for a house too so the mrs isn’t wild about me dropping a load of money of roidz.[/quote]

ah, makes sense.

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Supposed to be saving for a house too so the mrs isn’t wild about me dropping a load of money of roidz.[/quote]

ah, makes sense.[/quote]

and also I don’t want to get too big…

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

ah, makes sense.[/quote]

and also I don’t want to get too big…[/quote]

Hahahah niceeee.

Will be interested to see how this goes as I have just bagged myself 4 bottles of T400.

Wish me luck dude

[quote]ChongLordUno wrote:
Will be interested to see how this goes as I have just bagged myself 4 bottles of T400.

Wish me luck dude[/quote]

well holy shit! When did you turn to the dark side?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
well holy shit! When did you turn to the dark side?[/quote]

Been contemplating it for a while and met a guy who has squared me up with some of the aforementioned test and hcg. Got some tamoxifen on order as well then i’m ready to rock and roll.

In saying that, I don’t have a clue where to start!

[quote]Yogi wrote:

Been contemplating it for a while and met a guy who has squared me up with some of the aforementioned test and hcg. Got some tamoxifen on order as well then i’m ready to rock and roll.

[/quote]

Well I’m happy to help out, mate. Have you got an AI? You’ll need one of those. Get some adex or aromasin.

What kinda dose were you planning?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

Well I’m happy to help out, mate. Have you got an AI? You’ll need one of those. Get some adex or aromasin.

What kinda dose were you planning?[/quote]

I don’t have any AIs. I was thinking I would just get away with tamoxifen as it’s a test only cycle. I don’t even know where to get adex or aromasin.

I’m going for 2ml a week mate

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

I don’t have any AIs. I was thinking I would just get away with tamoxifen as it’s a test only cycle. I don’t even know where to get adex or aromasin.

[/quote]

Oh boy you shouldn’t have said that to yogi hahaha.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Google research liquid adex. Do proper research on companies before ordering.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh boy you shouldn’t have said that to yogi hahaha. [/quote]

haha! I’ve actually met the dude in real life so he’s immune from my wrath.

CLU, can you be reached on that website you run?

Haha alright mate.

I’ve actually changed the domain name to my own name which I obviously can’t reveal on here.

Still have an fb page under the name of my last site so you could try there dude

Haha alright mate.

I’ve actually changed the domain name to my own name which I obviously can’t reveal on here.

Still have an fb page under the name of my last site so you could try there dude[/quote]

I think I tracked you down…