Here it Goes... >:D

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
DG, did you go with the stealth or balkan?
Thanks!

neither.

LOL I must be looking at a different a*** s*** than you. Thanks.

no…same *** place…I didn’t order from them tho. Look up the thread titled not ordering from thread sponsors or something like that.

that place is supposed to be shady…

DG

2 posts and he’s asking where you ordered from?

Oink.[/quote]

lol ya your probably right…oh well this is all for fun and make believe anyways. nobody actually takes steroids on this forum…that’s just wrong. lol

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
lol ya your probably right…oh well this is all for fun and make believe anyways. nobody actually takes steroids on this forum…that’s just wrong. lol

DG[/quote]

Very true - after all, steroids make your pee pee fall off!

Wow Gerdy, I didn’t know you were actively thinking about going over to the Dark Side.

You’ve got a good cycle outlined, done your homework, have everything covered. I’m looking forward to see what happens.

Do me a favor and at least post your training template and detailed prog once at the beginning… I appreciate being able to follow the overall plan a lot.

One question though–is there any particular reason you decided not to consider Tren? Incredibly strong and great for adding mass w/o bloat or water. Was it the sides or did you want to save it for a second cycle perhaps?

I don’t have any specific rec to use it, and I don’t like giving advice since there are so many others better prepped and more knowledgeable than me, but I’m just curious.

[quote]ghump7 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Thanks!

neither.

LOL I must be looking at a different a*** s*** than you. Thanks.[/quote]

He should of said, "Hey Gerdy, where do you live and where did you order your gear from, also what is the ETA on that order, you know just curious. I wanna get swole too, so don’t think I’m an cop or something because I’m not.

If said individual is truly a law enforcement agent I have something to say to such an individual, “I, sir, piss on you and your family.” This a law abiding forum. My finaplix carts are for my cows and my EQ is for my sick and dying mini-horse. :wink:

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Thanks!

neither.

He should of said, "Hey Gerdy, where do you live and where did you order your gear from, also what is the ETA on that order, you know just curious. I wanna get swole too, so don’t think I’m an cop or something because I’m not.

If said individual is truly a law enforcement agent I have something to say to such an individual, “I, sir, piss on you and your family.” This a law abiding forum. My finaplix carts are for my cows and my EQ is for my sick and dying mini-horse. ;)[/quote]

what?!?!?!?!?!
mini-horse is dieing?
I love mini horse.
awe

and make sure you get the correct fina.
make sure its the fina for your heffers and not syno for your steers
if you get the ones for the steers then you may just infact turn the bull to a heffer and I know you dont want that.

Looks pretty good. Altered makes a good suggestion. I haven’t been on here in a while, but I remember that a few people a while back (Tonebone for one) really liked running back-to-back shorties (even though his were with orals).

Also Aragorn, do you think DG should mess with Tren his first time out? I’ve known many users who could barely take Tren after they had a cycle or two under their belts. Of course, dose is everything.

[quote]Nich wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Thanks!

neither.

If said individual is truly a law enforcement agent I have something to say to such an individual, “I, sir, piss on you and your family.” This a law abiding forum. My finaplix carts are for my cows and my EQ is for my sick and dying mini-horse. :wink:

what?!?!?!?!?!
mini-horse is dieing?
I love mini horse.
awe

and make sure you get the correct fina.
make sure its the fina for your heffers and not syno for your steers
if you get the ones for the steers then you may just infact turn the bull to a heffer and I know you dont want that.

[/quote]

Yeppers, no estradiol in the fina. We’ll have to wait and see what happens to mini-horse. He might choose not to run it at all. Poor mini-horse he’s got a small pharmacy in his desk, I mean stall.

Hopefully a success, unlike 99% of people who go ‘this is what I will start’ yet never follow up-prob never do anything- I guess you have all of it already then? Your a knowledgeable person so sure turn out well for you, good luck.

Edit: Noticed your from California, north or south? What school you at? Seems a lot of people from California around T-Nation.

[quote]tico1028 wrote:
Looks pretty good. Altered makes a good suggestion. I haven’t been on here in a while, but I remember that a few people a while back (Tonebone for one) really liked running back-to-back shorties (even though his were with orals).

Also Aragorn, do you think DG should mess with Tren his first time out? I’ve known many users who could barely take Tren after they had a cycle or two under their belts. Of course, dose is everything. [/quote]

Haha, actually I’m still a natural…soon to be going over to the dark side myself with a test/tren 8 weeker. Was going to be a test/tren/mast but I decided against the mast based on what some of the locals here who’d used it said about it’s effect on hair loss vs test/tren. 'course everyone’s different, but I figured I didn’t want to really deal with it.

I had no particular recommendation about it for or against, I was just curious to see if he’d even considered it as its effect on lean mass and strength are more than highly regarded. In my mind, if you’re going to start your dark side experience with an injectable stack instead of a test only cycle, you might as well at least consider it because it’s so powerful.

Reason being (IMVHO) that the primary purposes for a test only cycle are 1) to ascertain how you react to only one compound before messing with combos where you don’t know how your body handles the diff. compounds, and 2) because most first time users don’t need anything more. If you decide against those reasons and opt for a stack, then you may as well consider it.

But as I said, I don’t have any specific rec for or against it. Gerdy’s got a good cycle set up, obviously done his homework, and on top of that I’m a newb when it comes to AAS so I consider it mostly above my station here to make solid recommendations. If I recommend stuff it’s usually almost always with a disclaimer in front. I’ve got all kinds of biochemical book larnin’ but that means dick when going into AAS. Well, not dick, but it’s certainly not enough to give solid advice w/o any experience.

I know I’m going to use it, after talking it over in my thread with some of the vets. Besides, hehe, I’m an insomniac already, how can it get worse? And yes, dose is important.

DG, I think that Aromasin and Toremifine would be amazing.

“”“”““Aromasin can raise blood testosterone by 60%, and also help out your free to bound testosterone ratio by lowering levels of Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), by about 20%! It can suppress estrogen by 65-80%.””“”“”

“”“”““Toremifine has a 5x more Adrongenic:Estrogenic ratio than Nolva””“”“”

This is worth noting. Also if you choose this route, make sure to run the SERM for 1-2 weeks longer than the AI. There will be a small amount of estro rebound, and you combat this with low dose of SERM. I would taper off the SERM in the last 2 weeks after the AI. No need to taper the AI dose.

For grins and giggles, I had blood work done last go round for my mini horse. Two weeks after last injection of Cyp, he had a LH of around 1.0 (2.6-14.8) and 1 month after nolva + clomid, he had a LH of 26.0 (2.6-14.8)! And those were research chems too! SERM based PCTs do work, but not gradually like a taper. He recovered fastest from the A-sin, Nolva, Clomid protocol. Let me know if you are interested in hearing how to run it.

(I would have let my mini horse try Toremifine, but I have no source for it. So next time he will probably get a taper.)

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
tico1028 wrote:

Also Aragorn, do you think DG should mess with Tren his first time out? I’ve known many users who could barely take Tren after they had a cycle or two under their belts. Of course, dose is everything.

Haha, actually I’m still a natural…soon to be going over to the dark side myself with a test/tren 8 weeker. Was going to be a test/tren/mast but I decided against the mast based on what some of the locals here who’d used it said about it’s effect on hair loss vs test/tren. 'course everyone’s different, but I figured I didn’t want to really deal with it.

I had no particular recommendation about it for or against, I was just curious to see if he’d even considered it as its effect on lean mass and strength are more than highly regarded. In my mind, if you’re going to start your dark side experience with an injectable stack instead of a test only cycle, you might as well at least consider it because it’s so powerful.

Reason being (IMVHO) that the primary purposes for a test only cycle are 1) to ascertain how you react to only one compound before messing with combos where you don’t know how your body handles the diff. compounds, and 2) because most first time users don’t need anything more. If you decide against those reasons and opt for a stack, then you may as well consider it.

But as I said, I don’t have any specific rec for or against it. Gerdy’s got a good cycle set up, obviously done his homework, and on top of that I’m a newb when it comes to AAS so I consider it mostly above my station here to make solid recommendations. If I recommend stuff it’s usually almost always with a disclaimer in front. I’ve got all kinds of biochemical book larnin’ but that means dick when going into AAS. Well, not dick, but it’s certainly not enough to give solid advice w/o any experience.

I know I’m going to use it, after talking it over in my thread with some of the vets. Besides, hehe, I’m an insomniac already, how can it get worse? And yes, dose is important.[/quote]

I haven’t used it yet, but from the results I’ve seen in others, it truly is a great substance. I agree with you though, about doing it big and right. I also think it may be a mental thing, whether or not you can handle sides from gear.

Anyways, DG, looks like everyone is just waiting for the log to start.

Im a week or so from coming off a 12 week cycle of all short acting esters. Going to run prop for 4-5 weeks @30mg EOD and then nolva for 4 weeks. I’ll update my thread again within a few days and will keep you posted on how that works out.

Good luck with your cycle which ever way you decide to go.

Aragorn: Tren kind of scares me. The fact that I do not understand prolactin, progesterone, etc well enough is what prevents me from using tren. Something that comes with great power also comes with great responsibility. I’ll try it someday, but decided to throw it out of this cycle. It will be sitting in my heiffer’s stall. lol

shizen: i do not have my stuff yet, but am awaiting. I will really go through with it. lol I want to pursue bodybuilding, not just look better on the beach. As soon as the stuff comes in and I have everything lined up I will start a log.

DevilDog: I think I want to give the asin/toremefine/clomid a shot. That is sounding pretty good and different than what most people use as pct.

lilguy: thanks lilguy I’d appreciate any info you have to add.

GB: you make me LOL!

oh and when I start my log it will have some of my training numbers and stuff, but I don’t really feel like typing out an entire page of numbers and stuff every day…maybe every so often. My log will be detailed don’t get me wrong, but more from a bodybuilding perspective. Remember I do want big strong muscles, but I want them to look good, numbers don’t mean as much to me as the mirror :wink: lol

thanks again guys.

Gerdy

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Thanks!

neither.

no…same *** place…I didn’t order from them tho. Look up the thread titled not ordering from thread sponsors or something like that.

DG

2 posts and he’s asking where you ordered from?

Oink.[/quote]

No dude he clear stated where, I just asked which product. Thanks for the warm welcome. I love forums.

lol! Fair comment.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Thanks!

neither.

If said individual is truly a law enforcement agent I have something to say to such an individual, “I, sir, piss on you and your family.” This a law abiding forum. My finaplix carts are for my cows and my EQ is for my sice k and dying mini-horse. ;)[/quote]

Whats wrong with you guys? I wasn’t asking for a source.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Thanks!

neither.

DG[/quote]

Thanks! Saw the other thread, up to date now.

[quote]ghump7 wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
ghump7 wrote:
Thanks!

neither.

If said individual is truly a law enforcement agent I have something to say to such an individual, “I, sir, piss on you and your family.” This a law abiding forum. My finaplix carts are for my cows and my EQ is for my sice k and dying mini-horse. :wink:

Whats wrong with you guys? I wasn’t asking for a source. [/quote]

most people’s first post on T-Nation isn’t the roid forum. Most people’s first post as a T-Nation member under the roid forum isn’t a question like that. If you are 5-0 then I’d hope you would have been smarter than that. lol jk

sourcing and ordering information is a touchy subject so you can’t be mad at people thinking the worst. We didn’t and still have no clue who you are? lol not trying to be a dick here but just trying to let you know whats up…

DG

I think the guy is right to be pissed… he wasnt asking for a source, he was making conversation - he wanted to know what you bought. I can see why that may be of interest to a AAS user, not to LE.

Tis true, forums can be a tough place as the wrong idea can snowball and totally ruin a posters rep before they manage to post anything of use! This is one of those situations. he did nothing wrong, it was a misunderstanding.

Fresh start needed.

Maybe make a post introducing yourself if you want to input stuff new lad.

End of Hijack! soz gerdo!

[quote] Brook wrote:
I think the guy is right to be pissed… he wasnt asking for a source, he was making conversation - he wanted to know what you bought. I can see why that may be of interest to a AAS user, not to LE.

Tis true, forums can be a tough place as the wrong idea can snowball and totally ruin a posters rep before they manage to post anything of use! This is one of those situations. he did nothing wrong, it was a misunderstanding.

Fresh start needed.

Maybe make a post introducing yourself if you want to input stuff new lad.

End of Hijack! soz gerdo![/quote]

no probs

yea man if you want to be welcomed here just an introduction is needed. I hope that I didn’t come off the wrong way, I generally try and help ppl on this site.

DG