T Nation

Henry Ford on Zionism/Palestine

The year 1921… just after WWI, but well before WWII and the “Holocaust”… well before Israel became an “independent” state… well before Hamas ever existed…

Will Jewish Zionism Bring Armageddon?

Zionism is the best advertised of all present Jewish activities and has exerted a greater influence upon world events than the average man realizes. In its more romantic aspects it makes an appeal to Christians as well as to Jews, because there are certain prophecies which are held to concern the return of the Jews to Jerusalem. When this return takes place, certain great events are scheduled to ensue.

Because of this admixture of the “religious” sentiment, it is sometimes difficult for a certain class of people to scrutinize modern Political Zionism. They have been too well propagandized into believing that political Zionism and the “return” promised by the prophets are the same thing. Having succumbed to the initial confusion of mistaking Judah for Israel they have entirely mistaken the ancient writings that relate to these two and have made the tribe of Judah (whence comes the name of Jew) the hub around which all history and humanity swing. Judah was the single tribe with which Israel could not live in peace over 2,000 years ago, and which has the beautiful gift of stirring up the same kind of dissension today. Yet no one ever thought of charging the Ten Tribes of Israel with “anti-Semitism.”

Zionism is challenging the attention of the world today because it is creating a situation out of which many believe the next war will come.

To adopt a phraseology familiar to students of prophecy, it is believed by many students of world affairs that Armageddon will be the direct result of what is now beginning to be manifested in Palestine…

A knowledge of Political Zionism is essential also as an authoritative illustration of what the Jew does when he is in power. Heretofore there has been Russia to illustrate this, but now there is Palestine. With every fact against them, with every traveler and observer giving them the lie direct, there are still Jewish spokesmen and poor befuddled “Gentile fronts,” as well as corrupt Gentile politicians and writers, who insist that Communism is not Jewish and that Russia is not governed by Jews. It is just this constant denial of facts, this failure to use their opportunity to be honest, that is going to be the judgment of Jewish leaders. Communism all over the world, not in Russia only, is Jewish…

Professor Albert T. Clay, in the “Atlantic Monthly” (will anyone declare that this long-established and thoroughly respectable Boston publication is “anti-Semitic”?) warns us that the information about Palestine which we received in America comes to us through the Jewish Telegraph Service (which is the Associated Press of worldwide Jewry) and the Zionist propaganda. “The latter,” he says, “with its harrowing stories of pogroms in Europe, and its misrepresentations of the situation in the Near East, has been able to awaken not a little sympathy for the Zionist propaganda.”

This propaganda of pogroms - “thousands upon thousands of Jews killed” - amounts to nothing except as it illustrates the gullibility of the Press. No one believes this propaganda and governments regularly disprove it. But the fact that it continues indicates that something besides facts is necessary to keep the scheme going.

In Jerusalem as this is being written martial law is proclaimed. There has been a struggle between the native inhabitants, whom the Balfour Declaration sought to protect, and the new-come Jews. The Jews were well armed and the natives fought with whatever weapons they could find on the spot; the conclusion of all impartial observers being that the Jews prepared for and sought the fight with unprepared Arabs.

The mark of disorder perpetrated by the Jews is all over the place, the “persecuted” turned persecutor, and lest this should be charged to the general wildness of the people in Palestine let it be said that the Jewish rioters (most of whom are thugs from Eastern Europe) are only expressing in deeds what the “cultivated” American and English Jews have expressed in words - namely, that the lawful inhabitants of the land ought to be driven out, in spite of governmental promises to the contrary.

The Jewish government of the “new Palestine” was very much like that of Bolshevik Russia - mostly foreign. Practically every big American city was represented in the first Bolshevik government of Russia. There is another full-fledged government waiting in America for service whenever necessary.

Land Grabbing

The methods adopted to get the land of Palestine away from the Arabs in the early days of the Zionist invasion were such as will fill the world with indignation once the world is permitted to know what was done…

It is the spirit of Jewish Bolshevism all over again! It is tyranny, not the tyranny of strength, but of meanness and darkness. It is the spirit which produced the Irgun terrorism, the Jewish hatred, malice and vengeance which lurks for all critics of Jewry and opponents of Zionist ambitions.

This spirit which obtained at the beginning of a movement, which the innocent Christian world has been taught by propaganda to regard as a profoundly religious and respectable exodus, explains all that has happened in the years since the Zionists took over Palestine.

It staggers the imagination to forecast what will be done in a period of full and unquestioned rule.

It is very clear that Jewish nationalism will develop along the line of enmity to the rest of the world…

Americans do not understand the delicate racial situation in Palestine. Zionist propaganda has always been accepted on the assumption that Palestine is the Jews’ land and that they only need help to go back. It is an historical and political fact that Palestine has not been the Jew’s land for more than 2,000 years - and then for only a brief while.

At the close of the 1914-1918 war there were in Palestine over 600,000 Arabs and only 50,000 Jews. Neither numerically nor industrially have the Jews held the land. Yet as the result of a “war bargain” it is handed over to them as regardless of the native inhabitants as if Belgium had been handed over to Mexico.

Many of the natives are Semites, like the Jews, but they do not want the Jews among them. The Balfour Declaration, as well as the terms of the Mandate, recognized the rights of the native races. Everyone who knows about the people who have been native to Palestine for thousands of years recognizes their right, everybody except the Jews…

General Allenby promised the native Arabs of Palestine that their rights would be respected. So did the Balfour Declaration. So did the San Remo Conference. So also did President Wilson in the twelfth of his Fourteen Points.

But Judah says, “Let them get out!” “The last clauses were added in order to appease a certain section of timid anti-Zionist opinion.” “Let them give up their land to us, we want it!” The delightful Jewishness of it! The watchmen on the towers of the world are alarmed at what is brewing in Judah’s cauldron…
http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/Ford/Chapt_09.htm

Albert Einstein letter to the New York Time’s, 1948…

[i]"Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the “Freedom Party” (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine…

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin’s behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement.

The public avowals of Begin’s party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future…

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a “Leader State” is the goal."[/i]
http://www.globalwebpost.com/farooqm/study_res/einstein/nyt_letter.html

President Harry S. Truman (1947) wrote in his diary during the establishment of Israel…

“The Jews, I find, are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as D[isplaced] P[ersons] as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog.”

But “HAMAS” is the problem…

Correction: Hamas is not the only problem.

You’ re a bigger Hamas propagandist/ white supremacist than I am. :wink:

You really must be suffering watching Hamas get the ever-living shit kicked out of them.

I’d almost pity you if you weren’t the bigoted piece of excrement that you are.

The fact that Henry Ford was an antisemite does not help you.

[quote]pat wrote:
The fact that Henry Ford was an antisemite does not help you.[/quote]

Ford “an antisemite”? I guess that’s why he funded Rosika Schwimmer’s boat so that she drowns and dies a slow horrible death.

" Antisemite " is a label instantly attributed to all who might point out Jewish/ Zionist wrongdoings. It’ s just what the happy democratic world dictates.
And pointing out such wrongdoings does not equal taking the opponent’ s ( Hamas ) side, but some primal mechanisms trigger and everything is cancelled out, the police of thought moves in.

[quote]lixy wrote:
pat wrote:
The fact that Henry Ford was an antisemite does not help you.

Ford “an antisemite”? I guess that’s why he funded Rosika Schwimmer’s boat so that she drowns and dies a slow horrible death.[/quote]

Unsurprising that you would make a statement like that. Par for the Islamic course:
http://www.traces.org/henryford.html

[quote]Terrace Lad wrote:
" Antisemite " is a label instantly attributed to all who might point out Jewish/ Zionist wrongdoings. It’ s just what the happy democratic world dictates.
And pointing out such wrongdoings does not equal taking the opponent’ s ( Hamas ) side, but some primal mechanisms trigger and everything is cancelled out, the police of thought moves in.[/quote]

You are new here so I’ll give you a break. Just search through any of justthefacts posts historically and try to find even one that is not antisemitic…Just one. This guy would make hitler blush.

Henry Ford probably was an anti-Semite. So where a lot of people in that era.

The idea that communism is Jewish was also fairly common back then. I think Trotsky was one of the few Jewish communist leaders though.

That being said, the way the Israeli conduct themselves is remarkably similar to how the Nazis acted.

Karl Marx ( Moses Mordecai levi, if I’ m not mistaken ), Bela Kuhn, Leon Bronstein, Trotzky, Beria, Ana Pauker, Karl Liebcknecht, Rosa Luxemburg, Kurt Eisner…

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Henry Ford probably was an anti-Semite. So where a lot of people in that era.

The idea that communism is Jewish was also fairly common back then. I think Trotsky was one of the few Jewish communist leaders though.

That being said, the way the Israeli conduct themselves is remarkably similar to how the Nazis acted.[/quote]

Yeah that’s why they have a democracy in Israel…Dumbass.

Karl Marx’s father was a Rabbi.

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
Karl Marx’s father was a Rabbi.[/quote]

Don’t tell me he loved his mom. I’d hate to think moms are in on the conspiracy.

[quote]GetTheHIT wrote:
Karl Marx’s father was a Rabbi.[/quote]

Yeah, and here were his views on Jews:

[quote] What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money.

Very well then!  Emancipation from huckstering and money, consequently from practical, real Judaism, would be the self-emancipation of our time."
  - Karl Marx; essay, The Jewish Question; 1844[/quote]

Then again, Hitler was part Jewish himself, so what’s your point?

BTW, Jews and Bolshevism:

Of course, Jews are not above reproach and are subject to criticism just like any other group. But the people who tend to subject them to criticism around here can never seem to muster any for Islamic jihad, which is ubiquitous. I wonder why?

I heard that he was actually a she. A lesbian, in fact.

Other people are doing that for me.


Sorry for the belated response… I was hoping to have time to keep up with this thread at the time I posted… anyway…

[quote]pat wrote:
You really must be suffering watching Hamas get the ever-living shit kicked out of them.

I’d almost pity you if you weren’t the bigoted piece of excrement that you are.

The fact that Henry Ford was an antisemite does not help you.[/quote]

Hmmm, so I’m a “bigoted piece of excrement” for trying to show the true historical origins of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict by quoting the words of the late great Henry Ford… considered an “anti-Semite” for showing great concern over a native SEMITIC people, being violently forced off their homeland for the sake of a single race?

But you are NOT a “bigoted piece of excrement” because you enjoy watching the the slaughter of innocent civilians in an enclosed ghetto by the Israeli war machine?

And of course EVERY human rights watch in the world is also “anti-Semitic”… a world according to pat.

[quote]pat wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Henry Ford probably was an anti-Semite. So where a lot of people in that era.

The idea that communism is Jewish was also fairly common back then. I think Trotsky was one of the few Jewish communist leaders though.

That being said, the way the Israeli conduct themselves is remarkably similar to how the Nazis acted.

Yeah that’s why they have a democracy in Israel…Dumbass.[/quote]

A “democracy” in Israel (the JEWISH state)? Retard.

The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2007/09/life-of-american-jew-in-racist-marxist.html

Survey: Israel yet to grasp concept of democracy
More than half the Jewish population of Israel - 53 percent - is opposed to full equal rights for Israeli Arabs, according to a survey conducted last month by the Israel Democracy Institute.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=293813

Colored tags for Arabs’ luggage at Ben Gurion airport discontinued
Transportation Minister Shaul Mofaz announced on Tuesday that Ben Gurion International Airport security would no longer mark the luggage belonging to non-Jews with colored tags, in order to spare these passengers embarrassment.

Instead, Mofaz explained, the luggage of non-Jewish passengers will be stamped with the same color sticker as the Jewish passengers, only with a different number. In the past, the color of the sticker on the passenger’s luggage would indicate to airport security personnel the level of security check they must administer.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/890855.html

Olmert: Any minister who votes against gov’t to be dismissed
The prime minister is apparently tired of seeing his own ministers voting how they please in various Knesset motions and has decided to clean up shop in his ruling coalition.

Ahh, democracy.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
GetTheHIT wrote:
Karl Marx’s father was a Rabbi.

Yeah, and here were his views on Jews:

What is the secular basis of Judaism?  Practical need, self-interest.  What is the worldly religion of the Jew?  Huckstering.  What is his worldly God?  Money.

Very well then!  Emancipation from huckstering and money, consequently from practical, real Judaism, would be the self-emancipation of our time."
  - Karl Marx; essay, The Jewish Question; 1844

Then again, Hitler was part Jewish himself, so what’s your point?

BTW, Jews and Bolshevism:

Of course, Jews are not above reproach and are subject to criticism just like any other group. But the people who tend to subject them to criticism around here can never seem to muster any for Islamic jihad, which is ubiquitous. I wonder why?[/quote]

Jews and Bolshevism… are you saying Zionist Churchill was a LIAR?

A Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People
Winston Churchill
Illustrated Sunday Herald, February 8, 1920

Terrorist Jews

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others.

With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders.

Thus, Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krasin or Radek–all Jews.

In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses.

The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers is astonishing…
http://www.codoh.com/zionweb/zionchurch.html

Stalin’s Jews
We mustn’t forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish

We cannot know with certainty the number of deaths Cheka was responsible for in its various manifestations, but the number is surely at least 20 million, including victims of the forced collectivization, the hunger, large purges, expulsions, banishments, executions, and mass death at Gulags…

An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name “Genrikh Yagoda,” the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU’s deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin’s collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system…

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin…
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html