Henderson vs Varner

tomorrow!

i’m going with Varner, even though i think he’s a dick. hopefully he will unify the title so Cerrone can come and beat it out of him (again)…

more excited to seein urijah Faber back in action

[quote]cutthoat25 wrote:
more excited to seein urijah Faber back in action[/quote]

yeah, it’ll be interesting to see if his style is changed, and if his conditioning is up to where it was…

Kamal Shalorus vs. Dave Jansen should be a good fight

[quote]titopuente wrote:
Kamal Shalorus vs. Dave Jansen should be a good fight
[/quote]

yes,sir…gotta go with my fellow CenTexan.

I sparred with him to help him get ready for this fight, he is an absolute animal, but Jansen is no joke 14-0 and its his second fight in the WEC.

Jamie Varner said after he got tapped out, “I came to fight, he came to grapple.”

Damn, good sub by Henderson.

nice submission, but i was wondering why varner didn’t try to slam him

Cuz Bendo got guard meaning the choke was very tight.

Varner’s a tool…making excuses again. Henderson stuck to a good plan, got him in a simple move and Varner panicked.

i’m glad i called it wrong…Henderson seems like a good dude, and should have a pretty good future. i wonder if he’ll look at moving up a division…he looked really big compared to Varner.

i just watched the Faber fight off that card (somehow i misse dit the other night)…i never noticed how “unconventional” he was before. i ownder if he’s getting a little sloppy, or if i never noticed before when he was so dominant?

anyway, i wish the UFC would get a commentary team like Mir and the skinny dude he works with. much better anaylsis, and EVERYTHING’S NOT SO EXCITING ALL THE TIME!!!