Helping Friend on Tren, Winny, Other Stuff, No Test

The guy is barely 18 or 19, he was on test earlier, but his coach suddenly decided to take him off test and just keep the other compounds. I dont remember his entire stack, but I remember him mentioning tren, winny and maybe anavar.

Also this is barely his 1st or 2nd cycle, he’s preparing for a show. His weight is about 65-70 kilos, at 8% bodyfat.

How do i save him? He’s pretty ignorant and is fucking his body up, but thinks he’ll be alright because some stupid dumbass coach told him so

You can’t help him. He will learn his lesson. Look at the amount of insane posts you see on this forum. People are confronted with logic and reason, but they have everything made up in their mind. Pain is a wonderful teacher.

[quote]hairydinkbrah wrote:
The guy is barely 18 or 19, he was on test earlier, but his coach suddenly decided to take him off test and just keep the other compounds. I dont remember his entire stack, but I remember him mentioning tren, winny and maybe anavar.

Also this is barely his 1st or 2nd cycle, he’s preparing for a show. His weight is about 65-70 kilos, at 8% bodyfat.

How do i save him? He’s pretty ignorant and is fucking his body up, but thinks he’ll be alright because some stupid dumbass coach told him so[/quote]
Snitch on him to his parents.

it’s not your job to save him.

you told him the likely consequences of his decision, the rest is up to him.

stubborn people need to learn things for themselves.