Helping Daughter with Her Homework

Hey at least it is not a thread about picking out a vibrator for your daughter.

AWKWARD

[quote]DJHT wrote:

AWKWARD [/quote]
Experience?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
I ate Chinese food for lunch.[/quote]
sounds good

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

AWKWARD [/quote]
Experience?[/quote]

hahahahahahahahahaa

No this is a classic thread started by Head Hunter a few years ago.

[quote]dshroy wrote:
This morning I woke up completely flaccid. not even a hint of morning wood.[/quote]

Scary.

My dream is to buy a house with enough privacy where I can simply walk into my back yard with morning wood and pee without acrobatic maneuvers into the toilet.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:
This morning I woke up completely flaccid. not even a hint of morning wood.[/quote]

Scary.

My dream is to buy a house with enough privacy where I can simply walk into my back yard with morning wood and pee without acrobatic maneuvers into the toilet.

[/quote]

I never understood why people feel they have to resort to acrobatics to accomplish this. You just estimate the distance from the toilet you have to start out based on angle of erection, height, windage, etc. Then, as your wood starts to soften, you just keep edging closer to the toilet. Sure, you will likely miss for the first couple of seconds and your woman might complain that you soak the rug, but that’s what that rug is there for, right?

DB

[quote]lnname wrote:
Rock and roll is considered a genre separate to metal but there is more difference between many metal songs and each other than there is between metal and that whole genre.

Saying metal is a single genre is on a par with saying classical music is a single genre.[/quote]

What you are describing is called a sub-genre.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

Scary.

[/quote]

There is ample opportunity for a dentist in the Houston area.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

Scary.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You do know he lives here right and has a practice here right?

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

Scary.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You do know he lives here right and has a practice here right?[/quote]

Yes. This is why I made my comment. We used to train at the same gym, though at different times, when I was a member under a different sn (forgot the password). He offered to train together but it was super fucking early and I didn’t wake up that early yet.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

Scary.

[/quote]

[/quote]

You do know he lives here right and has a practice here right?[/quote]

Yes. This is why I made my comment. We used to train at the same gym, though at different times, when I was a member under a different sn (forgot the password). He offered to train together but it was super fucking early and I didn’t wake up that early yet.
[/quote]

Sorry threw me off, I need food.

Now eating Kings BBQ, 1/2 lb of Brisket and 1/2 lb Sausage. Give me 30 min I will be better.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

I can’t remember ever having morning wood. I also mentioned this to a doctor and she argued, that even if I’m at one extreme end of the bell curve, there’s nothing wrong with me necessarily.

For the record, I have no problems achieving and holding erections (unless the woman is super ugly lol) and I also masturbate a few times per week.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

I can’t remember ever having morning wood. I also mentioned this to a doctor and she argued, that even if I’m at one extreme end of the bell curve, there’s nothing wrong with me necessarily.

For the record, I have no problems achieving and holding erections (unless the woman is super ugly lol) and I also masturbate a few times per week.[/quote]

There may be nothing wrong with you at all but getting test levels checked won’t hurt either.

It isn’t like it’s always fun either. LOL. Sleeping on my stomach hurts.

I also find it funny how taboo this subject is when we all have penises.

Homophobia probably keeps a lot of guys in the dark about their own plumbing.

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

[quote]linnrose wrote:
i only know metal
[/quote]

How does that work? How does one limit oneself to only one genre of music? I really don’t understand it, music has much more to offer than metal alone…[/quote]

Thats answered very easily. cause rap and hip hop is the worst music ever invented, its not even considered music in my view. If it doesn’t have an electric guitar its not worth listening to. while country has its good points, id never listen to it. hard rock and metal is the only music worth listening to.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:

[quote]dshroy wrote:

For the record, I have no problems achieving and holding erections (unless the woman is super ugly lol) and I also masturbate a few times per week.[/quote]

Erections happen sporadically throughout the night, typically during REM sleep.

If you never have them upon waking, that might just be a factor of what stage sleep you are in when the alarm goes off. If you can’t recall ever waking up to one during the night (to piss, for example) then that would be pretty unusual.

I find it to be a bummer waiting for it to settle when I have to piss.