Help: Xmas Dillema with GF

[quote]bhm310 wrote:
last Christmas I spent a lot and if I don’t do the same this time she is gonna say the sparks lost. Plus I want to make it up since I don’t really buy her anything besides on holidays, when we go out (dinners/movies, etc) and flowers once a month.

[/quote]

[quote]texas man wrote:
How do you handle it when a girl says so and so would suck before giving her it but already got it?
We are both poor college kids and put a $35 limit on gifts this year. She had always talked about how she wants this certain nail polish called Essie so I picked her up two colors I’ve seen her wear before and this all in one polish under coat thing my mom recommended. Then since it was all there and she talked about it too I got her some lip gloss/ lip stick stuff. All totaled around $38ish plus a some dollar trinket of a good luck charm turtle thing I saw because her favorite animal is a turtle. Yesterday we were skyping and she mentioned how her friend got all beauty care products and she would hate to get only beauty care products…
I had already shipped the gift in the mail because she lives out of state in Boston.[/quote]

You prepare to laugh about it when she discovers (tell her what you told us: awkward, already shipped, etc) and expect that both of you will cheerfully let it go. That’s life in the big city.

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]bhm310 wrote:
told me I should spend more money on her then she spends on me since I’m the boyfriend
[/quote]

run far, and run fast away from her. [/quote]

*** Amen brother. I say this as a happily married (17 years) man. Money doesn’t buy you squat. A real woman doesn’t care about stuff, only that you are in her corner come what may. Run from this gold digger before you are paying her alimony so she can shack up with her new man in your house.

[quote]bhm310 wrote:
but last Christmas I spent a lot and if I don’t do the same this time she is gonna say the sparks lost.
[/quote]

Do you come from a wealthy family?

I expect the foundations of your relationship are not based on anything that could be remotely construed as love. End it now it will end worse for you later.

[quote]texas man wrote:
All totaled around $38ish plus a some dollar trinket of a good luck charm turtle thing I saw because her favorite animal is a turtle[/quote]

Buy her a real turtle.

Run like others have said and run fast. I am not rich by any means, but I live comfortably and after awhile you can spot bitches like this from miles away.

[quote]bhm310 wrote:
So I was wondering, what are you guys getting your girlfriends for Christmas, something big, or small? Mine asked for a camera that comes around to $280 after taxes, but she will be getting me something pretty pricy as well and told me I should spend more money on her then she spends on me since I’m the boyfriend, which is fine by me.

We are gonna go on vacation in February so the plan was not to spend too much on Christmas so we have more spending money, but last Christmas I spent a lot and if I don’t do the same this time she is gonna say the sparks lost. Plus I want to make it up since I don’t really buy her anything besides on holidays, when we go out (dinners/movies, etc) and flowers once a month.

Take all that into consideration should I get another big gift or some small ones? I’m totally out of ideas what are you guys getting your GF’s? Any cool ideas?

Thanks.
[/quote]

=== PLAN “A” ===

1. Steel yourself for likelihood of having to break up.

2. Tell her you had already agreed that you should not spend too much money for Christmas, because you both wanted to have spending money for the Feb vacation. Tell her to return your expensive gift and get her money back, and you will be getting her an inexpensive gift.

3. If she cannot accept this, dump her.

=== PLAN “B” ===
Do what a bunch of people said who know 1,000,000 times more than I do about women, and just dump her.

=== PLAN “C” ===
Gradually get run into the ground by this woman as she becomes more and more demanding; die an early and miserable death. (Or maybe live a long and miserable life, depending on how well she calculates.)

================

Well one of her friends is dating one of my friends, and he got her an expensive ring and a bunch of other stuff for an early present she posted on her Instagram, and she told me how she’s getting all this stuff for Christmas. There always trying to make each other jealous so I got to top that.

It’s just once a year I don’t think she is a gold digger I don’t buy much, except for the expenses anytime we do something like eat or movies, that’s the bf job anyways right?

[quote]Krinks wrote:

[quote]Aggv wrote:

[quote]bhm310 wrote:
told me I should spend more money on her then she spends on me since I’m the boyfriend
[/quote]

run far, and run fast away from her. [/quote]

Money doesn’t buy you squat. . [/quote]

I beg to differ. I bought my husband a Titan Super Centurian squat suit for Christmas. He blew his old one out in the fall. Therefore, money can buy a squat :slight_smile:

[quote]bhm310 wrote:
Well one of her friends is dating one of my friends, and he got her an expensive ring and a bunch of other stuff for an early present she posted on her Instagram, and she told me how she’s getting all this stuff for Christmas. There always trying to make each other jealous so I got to top that.

It’s just once a year I don’t think she is a gold digger I don’t buy much, except for the expenses anytime we do something like eat or movies, that’s the bf job anyways right?[/quote]

Listen to what you are saying. Dump the bitch pronto. Only advice you need.

Or enjoy always trying to make her outdo all her friends via you buying her stuff. What does it matter what one of her friends gets? How old is she 16?

Get her one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Empire-Labs-Clone-A-Willy-Light-Skin/dp/B000NBS2RE then tell her to post it to her instagram.

[quote]bhm310 wrote:
that’s the bf job anyways right?[/quote]

NO m#@&er f@&$ER!!!

Tell her you’ll buy her expensive gifts when she earns it by losing enough weight; never, ever agree that she’s lost enough weight.

Just cut off your penis, put it in a box, and wrap it real purty.

Hand her that for Christmas so it’s all official and you make it clear where you stand.

[quote]JCMPG wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Oh, and spiderman socks. [/quote]

Is your plan to wear the socks during oral? LOL[/quote]

While I do feel that it is an important rule for a man to take his shoes and socks of first when it comes to the sexytime because nothing looks more ridiculous than a man with an erection and his socks on, girls wearing their socks can actually be quite cute.

Plus, if a woman asks for nothing but oral and spiderman socks, you dont question her choices.

[quote]Spock81 wrote:

[quote]bhm310 wrote:
that’s the bf job anyways right?[/quote]

NO m#@&er f@&$ER!!![/quote]

Just in case anyone wonders, I have not hacked her account.

I swear.

[quote]bhm310 wrote:

It’s just once a year I don’t think she is a gold digger I don’t buy much, except for the expenses anytime we do something like eat or movies, that’s the bf job anyways right?[/quote]
The reasoning behind it doesn’t matter. It’s still a massive red flag. She is evidently immature, and if you stay with her I believe you will get hurt.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]JCMPG wrote:

[quote]Spock81 wrote:
Oh, and spiderman socks. [/quote]

Is your plan to wear the socks during oral? LOL[/quote]

While I do feel that it is an important rule for a man to take his shoes and socks of first when it comes to the sexytime because nothing looks more ridiculous than a man with an erection and his socks on, girls wearing their socks can actually be quite cute.

Plus, if a woman asks for nothing but oral and spiderman socks, you dont question her choices. [/quote]

Definitely not questioning her choices just going for the confirmation of the visual running thru my head.

[quote]bhm310 wrote:
[/quote]

1. Hand a belt to your father (or to your mother if your father is not available).
  2. Show him (or her) your post above.
  3. Request beating (with belt).