Help with Thyroid Lab

Hi

i had done blood work and Im lil confused, can someone interpret this for me ? I go see endo in few weeks. The problem is Im gaining weight and so tired, my energy level going down and I also struggle with acne. Im 32 female 119 lb. T3 is in lower range, TSH so low and reverse T3 so high? Anybody

TSH 0.006 normal 0.450-4.500
T4 free 2.2 normal 0.82 - 1.77
T3 free 2.5 norma 2.0 - 4.4
Reverse T3 51.9 norma 13.5 - 34.2

thx

RT3 is extremely high. TSH is so low it makes me wonder if its a lab error.

Look at cortisol and adrenals to determine if healthy. If not, support adrenals.

Clear RT3 with T3 only meds (DO NOT TAKE T4 AS THIS WILLE EXACERBATE THE ISSUE!!!).

i just got back from Endo…can’t belive he wants me to lower even more Synthroid, currently im on 200mcg, he want 175mcg? Why they look only TSH? Feel like crap

You didn’t say you were on thyroid meds…even more reason to get a T3 only med…get a new endo if this one doesn’t cooperate…your RT3 is killing you…ask Hallowed how bad it can be.

[quote]florida2001 wrote:
Hi

i had done blood work and Im lil confused, can someone interpret this for me ? I go see endo in few weeks. The problem is Im gaining weight and so tired, my energy level going down and I also struggle with acne. Im 32 female 119 lb. T3 is in lower range, TSH so low and reverse T3 so high? Anybody

TSH 0.006 normal 0.450-4.500
T4 free 2.2 normal 0.82 - 1.77
T3 free 2.5 norma 2.0 - 4.4
Reverse T3 51.9 norma 13.5 - 34.2

thx[/quote]

You need to find out why rt3 is high because its not a cause but rather symptoms of the cause. There could be multiple reason why. With out proper DX and personal history then we would be only speculating as many with rt3 have done and by treating it directly made them selves worse. You body is under stress or have been through some sort of trama…

well to my history i lost weight maybe year ago due to
dieting and heavy exercise my thyroid dosage was that time high 250mcg synthroid
test showed im Hyper overmedicated so i started lower the dosage
the result being on 200mcg is high reverse rt3
doctor wants me to go lower even that FT3 are so so low.
now i have episodes of feeling crapy… dizzines, gain weight 10 lb
in 2-3 months, tired, leg pain, flu sick all the time

so im afraid that going down with thyroid make everyth worst
i wuld lower T4 but maybe replacing with armour
wuld help also im so hungry all the time
any idea?

it takes me 1/2 hour -45 minutes to properly go through a new persons data. One can not possible be able to get to bottom by a few short lines.

ell to my history i lost weight maybe year ago due to
dieting and heavy exercise my thyroid dosage was that time high 250mcg synthroid
test showed im Hyper overmedicated so i started lower the dosage
the result being on 200mcg is high reverse rt3
doctor wants me to go lower even that FT3 are so so low.
now i have episodes of feeling crapy… dizzines, gain weight 10 lb
in 2-3 months, tired, leg pain, flu sick all the time

so im afraid that going down with thyroid make everyth worst
i wuld lower T4 but maybe replacing with armour
wuld help also im so hungry all the time
any idea?