I'm trying to figure out the proper amount of test to inject on an EOD schedule. I am supposed to do 100mg every week. The vial I got is 200mg/ml (so thats 1/2 ml per week). I came up with 13iu's on my insulin syringe EOD. Does this sound right?
Also, is there any good instructions out there on how to inject in the quad properly? I already did it myself and I am almost shaking from nerves! haha. Here's what I did.
1) wiped bottle off. Pulled back syringe. Pushed into vial. Drew out about 15 iu's and then pushed back to about 13iu.
2) pulled out needle. wiped quad with alcohol.
3) I picked a spot on my upper quad towards the outside. took a deep breath
4) pushed in the needle. Pulled back on the plunger looking for blood. No blood, just air bubbles
5) pushed the plunger all the way down.
6) swiftly pulled out needle and put finger pressure on the injection site.
7) started breathing again.
Sound ok? I feel a charlie horse in the muscle right now. Normal?