Help with Testosterone Gel

Hi,
I used to lift for about 4 years, however due to personal stuff and me moving to another country, I stopped. After 3 year old break and about 60pounds of gained weight, I decided to go back. In these 3 years I have not touched anything fitness related, hence forgot 2/3 of stuff.
Question is, I have some leftover Testosterone Gel 50mg (about 120-130 satchels) which expired in april. I paid shitloads of money for them, so was thinking maybe I can use them to help me get back to it, as my strength and endurance is close to 0 again, an because it’s not that strong and potent, I was thinking to use it and get away without doing pct? I’m not gonna cycle again, I’ve done it before I stopped, and not intend to doing it again as my goals have changed, I just want to get into good shape, but at same time use up my old supplies. Thoughts? Advice?

If you absorb enough to do anything your HPTA will shutdown and PCT is still needed. T gels and creams have the highest T–>E2 potential and injections least. If you have any thyroid problems, transdermal T absorption can be very poor.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

and if I skip pct? will I fuck up my hormones for good, or it’s just high risk that I’ll fuck up my hormones for good.

Hard to say. Labs might provide a data driven decision instead of FUD -fear, uncertainty and doubt.