Help with Testosterone Cycle

i have low libido , im 25yo and i feel like 50 , after reading a bit online and doing some lab test i found out my test is kinda low, well i got myself some lowtiyel (androgel) and felt GREAT i mean i felt like 25 again! i used it 1 week rested another and used it another week to avoid test shut down.

btw im in Mexico.

but androgel is kinda expensive down here so i tried to get some injectable form , and i got primo depot testosterone , but seems like it alone reduces libido even lower…

i just used one shot of primo 4 days ago/

does any one know the mexican name for some testosterone that works for what i want which is supplementing my T??

will i need hcg?

my doctor doesnt want to do any TRT ,because im in range , very low but in range.

hey turbo speed,
take clomiphene citrate, along with tribulus
this will boost your natural testosterone level,
god bless

[quote]uresunny wrote:
hey turbo speed,
take clomiphene citrate, along with tribulus
this will boost your natural testosterone level,
god bless [/quote]

Horrible advice.

You have no idea if his low test is from primary or secondary hypogonadism.

Even if you did a SERM only protocol is hardly ideal.

OP. Find another doctor. TRT is not a walk in the park. It takes time to get the right amount of T figured out. You should also be looking into AI and hCG. Go do some reading in the Over 35 forum. This forum is for performance enhancement, not really for TRT.

if he has been using androgel , . then i dont think his problem is primary , . or heriditary he tried something to boost his testorterone production which didn’t help , . and clomiphene and tribulus helped , when i did pct,

[quote]uresunny wrote:
if he has been using androgel , . then i dont think his problem is primary , [/quote]

Explain this please

And what does your experience with PCT have to do with someone suffering from symptoms of hypogonadism?

Wow, his response speaks volumes?