T Nation

Help With Test Results

Will Androgel and Sustanon show up as the same thing in a urine test? Or is there a distinuished difference between the two because one is injectable and one is a gel. I am not sure if the test just detects the Testosterone levels or if it detects something with the injection.

A urine test will be looking for test levels, not substance

It will be looking at Testosterone:EpiTestosterone ratio if a sports doping exam

If it is a doctors visit, they will be looking at total Test and a host of other 'mones!

It would help if you told us why you are concerned, what the sust/andro gel were for, if either were legal, your circumstances etc etc…

JJ

Thanks for the replies. The androgel is from a doc. script the sust. is not. I want to stop the andro and start the sust. for a bit but I will have a urine test for work in in early october. Just need educated opinions on if I did shots how long before it gets cleared out my system or need not worry because the are both test. substances. Or can a urine test detcet the difference between gel and shot. Or should I just quit bitching and worrying and just continue the andrgel. thanks S. B

[quote]stripedbass wrote:
Thanks for the replies. The androgel is from a doc. script the sust. is not. I want to stop the andro and start the sust. for a bit but I will have a urine test for work in in early october. Just need educated opinions on if I did shots how long before it gets cleared out my system or need not worry because the are both test. substances. Or can a urine test detcet the difference between gel and shot. Or should I just quit bitching and worrying and just continue the andrgel. thanks S. B[/quote]

injectables will be much more effective over the gel.

its up to you really Idoc visits will onlyu look to see if the androgel is raising your level to normal range.

your body sees test and thats what will be seen in the urine is test levels.

Serum testosterone levels are just testosterone. They will not be testing for various T esters, you can be nailed with the T.

If you have a prescription for T, that covers you. But if you are jacking T way up, then that would be above therapeutic TRT levels.

What are you doing for estrogen control? If you are on prescribed adex, when you increase T levels, the dose will not be enough, then you are guessing. You would be be best to be back on TRT for your testing.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Serum testosterone levels are just testosterone. They will not be testing for various T esters, you can be nailed with the T.

If you have a prescription for T, that covers you. But if you are jacking T way up, then that would be above therapeutic TRT levels.

What are you doing for estrogen control? If you are on prescribed adex, when you increase T levels, the dose will not be enough, then you are guessing. You would be be best to be back on TRT for your testing.[/quote]

now sust has different esters in them,I am not real sure the half life but they are supposed to give you an elevated level for upwards of a month.

will someone else please correct me if I am wrong?

Yes, injected esters are a time release mechanism. Guys on TRT inject those and that increases serum T levels. T is T. Again, in the workplace, they will not use a mass spectrometer to identify what ester got you there. If you use agel, you will have the T and no one can give you any shit, because it belongs in your body and is prescribed.

yes T esters hang around, but they will not be looking for a specific ester, only the T.

The body removes the ester groups and you are left with bio-identical testosterone. Hell, you could get test cyp prescribed by your doc. Then your T would still be up and you would also have T-cyp in your blood… legally. And with T-cyp injections, if they say that the levels were above TRT needs, you can rightly say that you injected the day before the blood test and that any test done then would be expected to show an injection spike.

It really is not difficult.

I am slowly catching on now. but what is adex and what is it used for. I am at the right size but i guess I am being a little greedy that is why I went for the sust. shot. i just wanted to be safe and not lose my job over a failed urine test come october. My be i will just bag the next shot or two. In a few days I will get back on the gel. Any help on what I can take with that would be greatly appreciated.

My doc did say my levels were low but I dont know the Number off hand. But i can feel a lot better being the extra test that i have in body. I dont get crazy or anything its my body definition comes out a lot better, not tired and life with the girl is very good. Thanks for the continued help!!! I am a newbie just looking for maxium effect of what was given.

Is the usine test for street drugs at work then?

Yes JJ they teste for everything including street drugs which I cant wont ever take. Just occasional drinks for me.

no i dont think you understand, are they testing for anabolics in your test? Or is it a doctors test to see how your meds are working? You havent actually told us.

If it is a drug test for work, it is unlikely they will be testing for AAS unless it is stated…

JJ

Hey JJ it is definetely a test for anabolic steroids. That is why i wanted to know if I was safe or not.

[quote]stripedbass wrote:
Hey JJ it is definetely a test for anabolic steroids. That is why i wanted to know if I was safe or not. I need your educated advice so I dont get jammed up or fired. Thanks JJ for the continued help!!!

No probs, just checking… well it really depends on the level of testing. If it is a National/International sports related thing then alot of money goes into testing for specific compounds…

with a regular company i can imagine nandrolone/test:epi at most… but police may be more complex… is there a way to find out the type of test?

If not, it is a risk.

You guessed it JJ. Police. I dont know if they can seperate urine samples somehow to see what you have taken. I might just say screw it and stick to ando. the prescribed. My urine is due in october unknown date though.

I may do one or two shots I dont know if that would even help cause I have unlimited to the andro. I was just looking to get an extra cut here or two there though in the body. If you advice staying on the andro what could i take with it for maxium effect. Protein other supps. I hit the gym everyday. 5’11 228 lbs. I have always been about this size. Everyone says if I would diet just a bit I would be look jacked. But I cant seem to get off the pasta and the late night eating. Enough BSing from me. Any tips would be apprecited. Thanks bro

I would agree with the other people, it sounds like your problem isnt muscle, it is fat.

If you dnt mind injecting, there are a couple of injectable, legal supps that you inj. SC from the makers of Syntherol.

It has great reviews.

i will post the links, and a thread with reviews… see what you think. I havent tried it, but i am going to, that is for sure. Soon actually.

professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19033

synthetek.com/Products/Syntheselen/syntheselen.html

synthetek.com/Products/Synthetine/synthetine.html

they work individulally, but are potent together. One can be used orally, but the other is useless unless inj. SC. Do them both at the doses suggested on the board.

I vouch for them, but i repeat- I have not used them personally yet.
I vouch because i trust that company, and i trust thats sites sponsors too.

JJ

I will check out the products. And thanks for all the help!!! Ill try and shed those extra lbs.