Help with Test/Deca Cycle

If I was you I’d drop the Deca (even though it’s probably too late for it).

Use some anti estrogens - there’s 2 types of hormones you want to battle since test and deca convert into different hormones - prolactin and estrogen. And again, if you crash them too low - you are fucked again.

I also wouldn’t run a cycle without having PCT drugs at hand. And I also wouldn’t run cycle without taking HCG aswell.

And last, the compounds that i’d never use are Nandrolone and Trenbolone compounds

I was at one point close to take steroids the same like you, but I decided to throw the stuff away since I had no idea what those things are. My friend proceeded to take same stuff you’r taking now - Test and Deca. That was 2 years ago and he still can’t get his dick up.

To me, it seemed scary to inject something into my ass not knowing what the hell that is, but you made same choice as my friend did, and there’s chance consequences will be the same too.
Today is different story, I know few legit responsible guys who are on steroids, and I also got some knowledge from forums like this one. But I still won’t do steroids.

1. I still can achieve more naturally.
  2. There’s no free ride, there’s always some side effects.
  3. I’ll wait till I get old and my Testosterone production goes down and I have kids already, I won’t fuck around with good functioning balls while I still need them.

What language is this? Is this how young people write now? We, as a race, are devolving into idiots. Sad.

Im gettin none of them side affect…im just gonna cum off da deca now and see hw i am for da next month or more and sort out my proper pct and go from der…thanks for ur advoice it help alot

1 Like

Wat da fuck man

Wats da story wit da insults studhammer

It’s makes it difficult to read, it makes you look uneducated and ignorant. Can’t you see that no one else is resounding to you in your “shorthand”? This group is full of educated well read people who all have at least one thing in common…lifting weights, getting stronger, better, etc.

I don’t know anything about you but do yourself a favor and please learn to communicate with the world the way they communicate with you.

3 Likes

Go fuck yourself can you read that

You need an English For Dummies book before you come on here… Or should I say “cum”. This is comical… You have zero clue as to what you are doing. You need the internet and some ESL night classes.

2 Likes

U could do wit a bit of deca or test yourself…iv no problum wit anyting ya skinin cunt…eat some food will ya ur fallin away to noting…i got all da info i needed…im not even on anyting ya fool…

dats all natural my mate is

Cool story bro… FYI the picture of me is a flat check-in picture when I was 4 weeks out from a national show in men’s physique… I was just under 200 pounds and shredded. You only weigh 203 bro haha. I now compete in classic physique. You might need to google that one if you can spell it. My weight on the scale this morning was 236. Let’s just say that I have grown since then. So you need to educate yourself before I hurt your feelings. If you wanna be a tough guy, you can pick the show and I’ll get on stage next to you. I’ll need someone to finish 2nd. fucking clown.

1 Like

The butthurt is so real from the OP right now. I love it!

1 Like

A get ur facts rite ya fool im 240 ya muppet…jesus did i touch a nerv.aw sorry pal

The last time I checked, 14.5 stone is equal to 203 pounds. you stated that you were 14.5 stone. Now you are magically 240. hmm okay.

1 Like

My mate is…ja tink it bothers me dat u dnt belive me…listen pal dnt forget to eat ur veg ul get big and strong from it…hav fun on stage best of luk…ur in da perdect shape for it…i wouldnt take dat away from you im not a child…